Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

I'm Still In

Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
fierywind
I'll keep plotting until the ground falls beneath me.

are you digging graves (maybe you should be)? But I think you meant plodding as in "plodding along".
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Jakaal
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
In my opinion the game needs to focus more on RP / PVE and have consensual hex and faction based PVP.

Hex Based PVP: Meteor Hexes are Open PVP enabled and the only place that drops Tier 3 materials. Want access to tier 3, than either risk it or pay for it.

Faction Based PVP: Join a faction, that grants benefits, but flags you for PVP against your enemy faction. Want to take a break from it, then turn it off, but it can't be turned on again based on a timer. It can't be turned off again, based on a timer.

Voluntary Flagging: Any time, anywhere and only against others PVP flagged.

No more company / settlement conflict unless they are faction based.

PVE Content:

Change mobs to reflect the factions and add more RP elements to them. Examples: If I want to raise my subterfuge, I should not be killing bandits, I should be killing merchants and guards. If I want to raise military, I should be killing bandits and mercenaries. Etc…

Escalations are faction based as well. We can raise faction standing by completing certain escalations.

Risk vs. Reward:

We will no longer need a Reputation System if the risk of PVP is completely consensual. The risk must come from the loss of gear, as being fully lootable.

These suggestions I believe would have greater appeal, to a larger audience for Pathfinder. Quite honestly, for this game to try to compete with other PVP focused games out there is just not going to work. But, it also does not have to be your typical theme park MMO either.

I actually like all those suggestions.
+1
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Jakaal
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
In my opinion the game needs to focus more on RP / PVE and have consensual hex and faction based PVP.

Hex Based PVP: Meteor Hexes are Open PVP enabled and the only place that drops Tier 3 materials. Want access to tier 3, than either risk it or pay for it.

Faction Based PVP: Join a faction, that grants benefits, but flags you for PVP against your enemy faction. Want to take a break from it, then turn it off, but it can't be turned on again based on a timer. It can't be turned off again, based on a timer.

Voluntary Flagging: Any time, anywhere and only against others PVP flagged.

No more company / settlement conflict unless they are faction based.

PVE Content:

Change mobs to reflect the factions and add more RP elements to them. Examples: If I want to raise my subterfuge, I should not be killing bandits, I should be killing merchants and guards. If I want to raise military, I should be killing bandits and mercenaries. Etc…

Escalations are faction based as well. We can raise faction standing by completing certain escalations.

Risk vs. Reward:

We will no longer need a Reputation System if the risk of PVP is completely consensual. The risk must come from the loss of gear, as being fully lootable.

These suggestions I believe would have greater appeal, to a larger audience for Pathfinder. Quite honestly, for this game to try to compete with other PVP focused games out there is just not going to work. But, it also does not have to be your typical theme park MMO either.

I actually like all those suggestions.
+1

I plan to present them again to the Outlaw Council on Friday, as well as a few others.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Beltrane
I'm In
Leader of Marsh Wardens and Steward of Hammerfall
Midnight
Darn you folks, I was hoping to buy all your accounts at fire sale prices. smile smile

Not only am I still in, but I'll likely double down if there are fire sales.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
FuryFire
No bludd, I did not mean "plodding." I secretly control the whole server, aiming to sow chaos. That chaos is a ladder that I'll climb! Muahahahahahaha
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Midnight
Darn you folks, I was hoping to buy all your accounts at fire sale prices. smile smile

Not only am I still in, but I'll likely double down if there are fire sales.

I would think the going rate on an account now is so low, the original owner might as well play it out until the end.

Malykaii
I'm in
AlexanderDamocles
I was here day one of Alpha. I was there at the founding of The Great Legionaries, and the transition to The Empyrean Order, and then joining CotP.

I'm not leaving now. This game has promise to be something different. You need someone to test features on Zog? I'm in. You wanted to create a crowdforged game? Then lets put on our gloves and get in there and sweat with you.
Tyncale
Out. If you still believe in PFO and think any new owners will keep the current monetization, you may be soon making the deal of the century since I am selling all my accounts in a bundle, at a firesale price.

A sneak peak, details will follow later:

6 DT accounts with day 1 xp with 12 characters covering all 17 Crafts and refining skills. All professions at level 12/13, with achievements unlocked. One character unused with pristine xp 500k + xp. A Main with a huge amount of achievements.
2 more DT accounts made on a later date with characters with pristine XP.
15 Adventurer Rewards to give out to other people so they can create a brand new Destinies twin account with perks from the Kickstarter and 2 months game time (I sold 10 of these in januari for 100 dollars each in a day).
Small holding and BAsecamp.
A HUGE amount of Resources, refines, finished goods, Bulk Goods (over 10k) Victory markers (88 ), recipes (t1 and t2) spells, Gold, maneuvers and KS rewards.

Reasons: game was becoming less fun with all the kneejerk changes, and with only 3 devs this will not get any better. Secondly, all the stuff that was in the blogs that we dreamed about will never materialize. If PFO gets a new owner, you will get a completely different game with a different monetization so not interested in that either.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post