Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

I'm Still In

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Tyncale
Every time people keep saying that they may even consider buying another account, my price is going up. So I would stop saying that.
I have some thoughts on getting value, Tyncale. I'd appreciate a chat.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Tyncale
Every time people keep saying that they may even consider buying another account, my price is going up. So I would stop saying that.

Buying your accounts does not help the game as much as buying into a new account. You have to understand that motive given the announcement of yesterday. No offense to you or your accounts value, but back dated xp is not what it was worth 2 days ago.

Continued subscriptions and new subscriptions are what will keep the doors open, along with some creative use of the Store.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Tyncale
I put up a listing of my "Empire" on Paizo, since we are not allowed to sell accounts here. I am not definate on this yet, and I will probably do it on ebay anyway, where I have a trusted account. Depends.

I could sell the accounts separately, but not sure how interesting dedicated crafter accounts are, even if they are Day 1 accounts (and they are all DT accounts off course).

Blud, I reallize that selling these 2 months ago would have yielded more money. But even I still had some faith. Right now it is clear to me that they will never get out of this hole. I at least had figured that Paizo would have kept this going longer, but it seems they were relying on outside investors after all. I am selling because the game is no fun now, (no players and all those nerfs) and will be dead in 3 months. So buyer, beware.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
You are a Troll
Maybe you could open up a new thread about how much you think the game is going to tank and how much you want to sell your accounts and leave this one to those who want to voice their support and enthusiasm?

In.
Memory-High Priest of Desna
Cheatle for TEO
@Tyncale, lets talk.

http://www.miniclip.com/games/agar-io/en/

a game about being Cheatle.

You are a Troll
Maybe you could open up a new thread about how much you think the game is going to tank and how much you want to sell your accounts and leave this one to those who want to voice their support and enthusiasm?

In.

this. Tyncale is in a minority of folks who want out, because legit reasons, but that doesn't mean he should choose a thread like this to rain on others' parade.
Adventure Time with the High Priest of Desna, begins Tuesday 08/18 at 6:00pm EST (10:00 server time) at the Thornkeep Auction house. All new players welcome!

Official titles and Nicknames:
Spherewalker of Indor-Mardil, High Priest of Desna, Dreaden-appointed Forum Troll Extraordinaire, The Southern Speedster, Slinger of Stars, Newbie-Bear, Gutter of Golgothans, King of Kiters, Johnny Ustalavian-Seed, and Peaches.
Tyncale
You are a Troll

In.

Dude, didn't you leave the game yourself like 2 months ago with this tearjerker?
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Aglos
I haven't played much recently, but I will keep subscribing and hope to make it back in game soon!
Tyncale
Memory-High Priest of Desna
Cheatle for TEO
@Tyncale, lets talk.

http://www.miniclip.com/games/agar-io/en/

a game about being Cheatle.

You are a Troll

In.

this. Tyncale is in a minority of folks who want out, because legit reasons, but that doesn't mean he should choose a thread like this to rain on others' parade.
I thought this was a "I'm in, are you still in, or are you out?" thread, so my initial post was 'I'm out". I agree though about the fact that this thread does not need doom and gloom, so I will refrain from that from now on. smile
Jazzlvraz
I've not been able to play at all, for months now, but hope springs eternal…in many ways. I'm sticking around and I wish Lisa, Mark, Mike, and Bob all the best for a sudden, welcome, breakthrough.
The Eternal Balance
In for the long haul.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post