Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

I'm Still In

Elmin Sterro
I will see things through to their conclusion, successful or not. Worst case, we can enjoy cocktails on the deck as the ship sinks.
Drogon
Elsworth Sugarfoot
Nihimon
From a post on the Paizo forums:
Nihimon
I very strongly expect I'll still be playing PFO - and only PFO - until they shut down the servers.

I still have that very strong expectation. At any rate, I will continue paying for my 6 accounts, and maintaining Goblinary, until the day I lose all hope that PFO is something more than a typical PvP Sandbox. I pray that day never comes.
I'm in with Nihimon. Ride it til we die.

+1
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Thod-Theodum
Just renewed one account and all accounts are now on subscription basis.

You might see less of me in the near future - but this is not because of PFO but because of a new full time job.
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Thod-Theodum
You might see less of me in the near future - but this is not because of PFO but because of a new full time job.
Congratulations, Thod. And may you find excellent luck in it.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
tribuzio
I will stay, both accounts and probably a third coming.
Midnight
I am also interested in seeing who isn't staying and why (as long as it doesn't turn into a long diatribe of negativity), as well as seeing all the positive responses I already expected.

My understanding of the realities of business, investments, and M&A don't actually make me optimistic for this game's future, but continuing my subscriptions is a trivial expense for the chance that this all works out, and anyone watching M&A over the last few decades knows that surprises do happen.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Giorgio
+0 reply hazy, try again later

Edit: crystal ball now says, "Hell Yes!" smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Duffy Swiftshadow
Make a new thread, though I feel like without moderation that may get out of hand fast.
Grimmel
I will continue to subscribe and play - Pharasma has yet to release me.
PrimaDonna
All in.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post