Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

I'm Still In

Father Bronin
In. Dwarves are a stubborn bunch.
Mbando
It's heartening to see there are a lot of folks willing to stick it out smile

I came to PFO because they articulated my sense of why I was no longer having fun in MMOs, and offered a plausible solution. The implementation has certainly not been perfect, but I think there are a lot of bright spots in as well. So I can't say for certain they'll fulfill the vision, but I think I have decent reason to travel hopefully smile
A member of Ozem's Vigil, home to servants of Iomedae and her coming Paladins.
Galdraith
Definitely staying for the long haul!

Galdraith
Leader of the Scarlet Legion
sukebe
I missed the kickstarter for this game and have regretted it ever since. I am still hoping this game can be finished as the game that was described in the kickstarter sounds like it is as close to my ideal MMO as I am likely to see in my lifetime. I will stick with you until the end, which I hope is a long way off.
HunterOfStorms
Sticking around.
Lisa Stevens
Thank you to everyone for the kind words and the shows of support. It means quite a bit to me. I have been inundated with emails offering help, financial investment, and just plain good vibes. This community really is super awesome. Thanks for helping to take some of the sting out of this week.

-Lisa
AlexanderDamocles
Lisa Stevens
Thank you to everyone for the kind words and the shows of support. It means quite a bit to me. I have been inundated with emails offering help, financial investment, and just plain good vibes. This community really is super awesome. Thanks for helping to take some of the sting out of this week.

-Lisa

Always. Is there a place we could send random care packages to the devs? AKA a random pizza delivery?
Krillnar
Funny story: My company just went through a dry, depressing period like this. Guess what? I haven't had much time to play lately because of all the new work that's come in this month, after all of our business development efforts.

Plus, I really like the legend of the phoenix. Seriously, I once made a PF cleric that worshipped the phoenix and had the Fire and Healing domains. I played him for almost 3 years.

There's a point in there somewhere…
Tyncale
Here's your chance to try and get new people into the game and make them paying subscribers: I put up my Adventurer Rewards for sale on the Paizo forum, that will allow people to make new DT accounts.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Edam
Tyncale
Here's your chance to try and get new people into the game and make them paying subscribers: I put up my Adventurer Rewards for sale on the Paizo forum, that will allow people to make new DT accounts.

Can they be added to existing accounts to convert them to DTs ?

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post