Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Crowd Funding: Store Items

Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
The store needs some cheap, much sought after or lower prices on existing items to spark some new revenue. Preferrably things that don;t require additional coding to do.

1. Character Name Change

2. Second or third character training at lower cost than whole new subscription.

3. Small Holding / Base Camps 1/2 price

4. Subscription packages: 1 month = 12.00 per month; 3 months = 10.00 per month; 6 month = 8.00 per month. I doubt anyone following today's news will be looking at the 1 year package anyway.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Dazyk of Phaeros
Lisa said only month-to-month subs will be available. I believe she also said that they will not be lowering the sub fees.
Dazyk Half-Elven, Elder of the Frozen Fingers, the shock- troops of Phaeros. If you are a fighter, cleric, or rogue, and enjoy battle, be it PVP or PVE, we are the company for you! We welcome role-players, casual gamers, and hardcore players alike.

Find your hidden strength, join the Frozen Fingers today!
Dazyk's PFO Resources Folder
Quijenoth Starkiller
While i would agree adding store items would probably bring in some additional revenue, reducing the rest will only hurt the future of the game.
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
MidknightDiamond
I like the idea of new store items that wouldn't cost any extra manpower (or at least minimal).

Name changes would be awesome.

Adding extra to subs for being able to do a second and third char for xp would be good too - plenty of people would pay to have their alts trainable.

Adding things that'd require extra work for programming or art assets at this point would put extra pressure on them and I'm not sure if it'd be time well spent.
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Edam
Making existing items cheaper will only seriously piss off people that bought them at full price.

Instead add functionality. If camp fires and small holdings had a mules stall they would be more popular for example. (Alternatively if there was a deployable mule store for $20 I would consider buying one.)

Also cosmetic items. Despite the fact that min/max PvPers see purely cosmetic items as stupid they there is actually a fair demand for them. Bonic monocles in EVE sell really well for example and only change the lok of your avatar and do nothing in game. For example I would happily pay real money for a (INV) pirate eye patch or cavelier hat with a feather that in game was identical to wearing a T1 helm in terms of keywords just for the look of it.
Bringslite
@ GW

Sell me some Goblin Balls so that my 1000xp Alt can be trained a little and be more useful. They don't even have to be an in game item yet. Or they can be. You already have the tech for assigning new player packs including [INV]. Sell them for $5.00 and good for 14880 xp.

Sell me some customizable titles that I can turn on and off. There is RP here.

Sell me a nice tall flag pole to put into my settlement with a Unique flag to fly.

Sell me tabards unique to my settlement.

Sell me some player (or remote artist) skins for settlement structures. Split the proceeds with the artist. Farm this out. There have to be some hungry artists that would do that and more on consignment.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Dreaden
Respec tokens and accelerated exp tokens would be a cash cow imo.
Azure_Zero
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
The store needs some cheap, much sought after or lower prices on existing items to spark some new revenue. Preferrably things that don;t require additional coding to do.

1. Character Name Change

2. Second or third character training at lower cost than whole new subscription.

3. Small Holding / Base Camps 1/2 price

4. Subscription packages: 1 month = 12.00 per month; 3 months = 10.00 per month; 6 month = 8.00 per month. I doubt anyone following today's news will be looking at the 1 year package anyway.

I'd add to the store

Race Change.
Appearance Change.
Azure_Zero
Dreaden

to few programmers at the moment for this, and it goes against the commandment of "NO RESPECS."
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Azure_Zero
Dreaden

to few programmers at the moment for this, and it goes against the commandment of "NO RESPECS."

All previous promises and visions are moot when you're a passenger in the car, heading towards a cliff. Everything needs to be in the table.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post