Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

10.2b Testing

shade2077
Dire Cull quest spelling mistake: "teach them to how to fight". Please remove the extra "to".
shade2077
Escalation Window hangs around when you leave the escalation hex. This obviously isn't high priority but I would expect the window to close when you leave the hex - like the escalation information used to go away when it was located down by the mini-map.
shade2077
You used to be able to hover over the class entry (e.g. Cleric level X) in what is now the 'Recent Achievement's window and see what you needed for the next level. That is now gone. So how do you figure out what is needed for the next class level?
Bob
shade2077
You used to be able to hover over the class entry (e.g. Cleric level X) in what is now the 'Recent Achievement's window and see what you needed for the next level. That is now gone. So how do you figure out what is needed for the next class level?

Known bug that was introduced with the new Objectives Window. We'll get that fixed in an upcoming build.
Bob
shade2077
Escalation Window hangs around when you leave the escalation hex. This obviously isn't high priority but I would expect the window to close when you leave the hex - like the escalation information used to go away when it was located down by the mini-map.

Bug filed.
shade2077
Suggestion: we have Elite Goblin Slayer, Elite Bandit Slayer, etc. How about an Elite Wolf Slayer deed for Alpha wolves and maybe a Dire Wolf slayer deed?
MidknightDiamond
shade2077
Suggestion: we have Elite Goblin Slayer, Elite Bandit Slayer, etc. How about an Elite Wolf Slayer deed for Alpha wolves and maybe a Dire Wolf slayer deed?

There's Winter Wolves and Wargs too, those could count as Elite Wolves.
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post