Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Another MMORPG.COM hatchet job

vyal
PFOFIREFIGHTER
… For a clue, think about this post and who would have had access to the info well before the announcement:

https://goblinworks.com/forum/post/44419/
Are you claiming to be an ex-Goblinworks employee?
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
PFOFIREFIGHTER
Tink says Stab
He is. Good chance that PFOFIREFIGHTER is owned by Calidor. Also a good chance that THEPROPHET was as well.
I can promise you one thing. I would never stoop to associate myself with the Goons. The thought that someone like Bludd would join them and give them real money for the privilege is laughable.

They are a cancer on everything they touch.

For a clue, think about this post and who would have had access to the info well before the announcement:

I thought you wanted to talk about the article, and no I still don't see anything that would indicate you actually spoke up against the article there. Hmm… still no courage, how really sad.

Instead you would like to have people play 20 questions as to who is hiding behind the label.

I prefer not to know, this community and others see you for what you are. LOL, maybe this is Ryan using an alt… That would be rich,,, 99% of this community thinks the game has a better chance without you. Lisa should have taken over a year or more ago.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Decius
PFOFIREFIGHTER
Tink says Stab
He is. Good chance that PFOFIREFIGHTER is owned by Calidor. Also a good chance that THEPROPHET was as well.
I can promise you one thing. I would never stoop to associate myself with the Goons. The thought that someone like Bludd would join them and give them real money for the privilege is laughable.

For a clue, think about this post and who would have had access to the info well before the announcement:

Clearly Blaeringr.

Also, who had access to the video that pff first linked? That should narrow it down to about one person and their confederates.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Decius
PFOFIREFIGHTER
Tink says Stab

Clearly Blaeringr.

Also, who had access to the video that pff first linked? That should narrow it down to about one person and their confederates.

He has to be someone that is a big fan of Ryan and completely devoted to his vision; upset about Phaeros having its library burnt done; thinks that loss in PvP drives new players away; dislikes the way Golgotha plays the game; hates the Goons or any group with their reputation; and thinks that I'm a griefer.

Oh, btw, there is another thread up on mmorpg discussing PFO, Marvel MMO and Wildstar about MMOS that need a reset, are about to have a reset, et…
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Decius
Upset enough that he was in the group that did it?
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Decius
Upset enough that he was in the group that did it?

Propaganda, can not be sure if that was "the" library and not just "a" library. There is no indication that any defending individual or group was present, so the video may have just been pulled from youtube.

But it really doesn't matter, PFOFIREFIGHTER can remain wrapped in his blankets of cowardice and continue to troll, and cry about the end of Ryan Dancey's vision.. smile He can continue to pretend he cares about this game moving forward, or not, because I have seen little evidence in his posting that he does.

He is just a person filled with sour grapes, and should take the ball and go home, and hopefully stays there.

Oh… that link to the new PFO related video blog at MMORPG: PFOFIREFIGHTER Should Enjoy This

Bringslite
Why should I care who pfofirefighter is? Best to just ignore. Starve him.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
PFOFIREFIGHTER
To the griefers:

To the last, I will grapple with thee… from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!
Caldeathe Baequiannia
PFOFIREFIGHTER
To the griefers:

"To the last, I will grapple with thee… from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" – words of character Khan Noonian Singh from movie "Wrath of Khan"
FTFY. If you're going to quote, quote, otherwise it's plagiarism. Not sure why you dislike yourself so much, but maybe if you stopped griefing you'd have a better outlook on life.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
PFOFIREFIGHTER
Hey.
Mr. Non-Factor popped in with his 2 cents again! Who woulda thunk it.
PS: If you`re gonna play forum cop you might want to know that it's actually a quote from Moby Dick. But I guess a basement dweller would only be familiar with it from a Star Trek movie. ROFL

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post