Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Another MMORPG.COM hatchet job

Baron Malthius
Didn't Zycor used to pretend to be pro-EBA at one point?

I doubt it is him, but this wouldn't be the first time someone has pretended to be pro-EBA (or rather, the settlements formerly known as EBA) and turned out to be trolling.

That and I don't recall seeing anyone from the Southeast openly dissing someone from the Northwest.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
You're probably right. I never finished Moby Dick. My mistake. I do, however, know enough not to post quotes as though they are my own writing. Yet more proof that I'm only human, yet, somehow, willing to own my own words rather than hide in the dark and insult other people from anonymity.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Baron Malthius
That and I don't recall seeing anyone from the Southeast openly dissing someone from the Northwest.
Well, it's not open, is it? But that's why I'm convinced it's Grip. I disagree with lots of people in the South East, but he's the only one who ever expressed any actual hatred toward us up here. Something about a bad deal and missing a connection after a long walk.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Decius
PFOFIREFIGHTER
Hey.
Mr. Non-Factor popped in with his 2 cents again! Who woulda thunk it.
PS: If you`re gonna play forum cop you might want to know that it's actually a quote from Moby Dick. But I guess a basement dweller would only be familiar with it from a Star Trek movie. ROFL
Even if you were just trolling, you can avoid making personal attacks against players. Let's try to keep even the unproductive conversations civil.
Bringslite
If you keep giving this person attention, you will keep getting trolled. I still think that I know this person….

This is basically his Mr Hyde.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Bringslite
If you keep giving this person attention, you will keep getting trolled. I still think that I know this person….

I'm going to guess his Dr. Jekyll is also a douche, but only has one layer of anonymity to wrap himself up in.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Edam
Baron Malthius
Didn't Zycor used to pretend to be pro-EBA at one point?

To be more precise when he got booted from EoX he declared he was now siding with EBA but whether it was a genuine attempt to recruit sections of EBA to his anti-Golgotha campaign or just name dropping was never clear. He did seem under the common misapprehension that EBA was a single amorphous entity.
Gloreindl
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Bringslite

I'm going to guess his Dr. Jekyll is also a douche, but only has one layer of anonymity to wrap himself up in.

+1 smile
Wizard/Cleric; Chosen of Nethys and Yuelral. Magic is Life.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post