Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 10.2 is Live

Bob
EE 10.2 is up on Live. I have a couple things to do manually to prep the world for the new tutorials and get the monthly event running. After that, I'll work up some release notes to spell out all the changes form 10.1, but a few big ones are that the tutorial quests have been heavily reworked, quest givers are lit up with an effect to let you know when they have a quest available, there's a new monthly event granting new Aslanti Stones, the Objectives Window in the upper-right corner has been heavily reworked and now contains all the information about any escalation running in your current hex, and we fixed a major bug causing settlement-mates to take rep hits during PvP windows in contested hexes.
Bob
The new monthly event should be spawned now. It should be in roughly 12-15 monster hexes right now, and when they get mostly cleared, it will become part of the regular escalation rotation.

There are also new tutorial escalations running in the two easy monster hexes south and east of Thornkeep.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
BOB, some issues…

Role Achievement Requirements for next level do not display.

New Character Tutorials should warn a player to not buy all of the early features at the one time. This actually forced me to go to the Dreadnught trainer and buy and slot other feats to fulfill the Tutorial Trainer quests. A new player would not know to do that or where to go to do that.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Bob
Looks like the monthly event escalations didn't actually spawn up. Starting my teleporting rounds to get them going.
Bob
Nine new monthly event escalations are now up and running.
Bringslite
Hey Bob, I like it so far.

Cpl issues, Ozem's should have 3 Crystal Ogre escs within 2 hexes instead of 0. smile

Events/latest achievement doesn't stay updated when you move across hexes. I am looking at Black Snake quest after leaving it behind for 4 hexes. Closing and opening does not fix it.

Blue screened 30 secs in but restart worked just fine after.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Father Bronin
Bob. How do the buy orders work?
Bob
Father Bronin
Bob. How do the buy orders work?

In the auction house, use the window on the upper-left to select the item you want to bid on. You will need to deselect Active Auctions if you want to bid on something that's not currently for sale at that auction house.

With the item selected, you can see under the Market tab on the right any stacks of that item that are for sale, as well as the current high bid for that item. Click on the Bid button in the Market window to specify the quantity you want and the price you're willing to pay per single item.

Whenever the system detects that a bid and a sale match up, either because the items are available at that price at the time the bid is placed or because the sale price has dropped to the bid price, a sales transaction is made, purchasing as many items as are available up to the full quantity specified by the bidder.
Bob
FYI, when you place a bid, the money for your bid is taken out of your funds. There's a bug right now where you don't see that the funds are gone right away (you have to close and re-open the auction house to refresh the displayed amount), but they're actually set aside to make the purchase.

If you cancel the bid (which you can do under the Bids tab), your money is returned.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Bob,

Anything on Role Achievement not displaying to show next skills needed to advance?
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post