Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 10.2 is Live

Bringslite
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
HowardWdW
Issue with the new display for quests and achievements that you can't read the text when grouped as the background color makes the text disappear.

It is not just grouped Howard, and it is only an issue with Role Achievements that I can seen so far.

Actually Bluddwolf, HowardWdW is pointing out something different here.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
AlexanderDamocles
Just have healing spells provide stacks of a debuff on healing. Works with the system we have now, shouldn't be too hard to code, and lets you get a few decent heals before the effectiveness starts to hit rock bottom.
Edam
Decius
Or a stacking debuffs that comes with heals that reduces the effectiveness of heals, similar to the one planned for AoE damage.

Something like that would work.

I can see the issue that enough characters in a group casting a 28% burst heal in turns would be near un-killable it needed to be fixed.

However the current solution makes non expendable cleric heals pointless (and expendable heals are once per combat). Effectively the change has made healing almost entirely dependent on consumable self heals.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post