Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Congratulations to TEO on an awesome "Them Ogres Ain't Right" takedown

Red
Grats to everyone who worked at clearing the new "Them Ogres Ain't Right" escalation! I don't know if it's a server first - but it's gotta be pretty close. Man - the range on those ogres! Let's do another one tomorrow! smile
Midnight
Nothing I've heard from my bloc's comms would contradict yours having the server first.

But you should see our dinosaur collection. smile
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Brighthaven Leader
Hehehe Midnight, I don't think you want to see CotP's Dinosaur Collection.
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Caldeathe Baequiannia
People should keep their dinosaur collections under wraps and not go waving them around where kids might see them.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post