Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Game is trash

You are a Troll
Gloreindl
Bob, this topic seems way out of place given Lisa's request to keep things positive, or at least creatively constructively critical. Could you please look into locking it down, along with the pointless "Whither Eternal War" topic - as neither are in any way helpful; rather, they are both unhelpful and do nothing but take the dialog backwards. Thank you.

+1 (hoping they still have time to occasionally read these forums…smile
Fanndis Goldbraid
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Fanndis Goldbraid
Darkfall is a horrid game full of toxic players set in a beautifully rendered world.

By toxic you mean they PvP in the open PvP zones and there is territorial conquest?

No, I mean the vile people playing and their comments on general.
Bringslite
Fanndis Goldbraid
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Fanndis Goldbraid
Darkfall is a horrid game full of toxic players set in a beautifully rendered world.

By toxic you mean they PvP in the open PvP zones and there is territorial conquest?

No, I mean the vile people playing and their comments on general.

+1 Like a bunch of ill raised 13 year olds. Just BAD.

A real shame. The world and the atmosphere (minus general chat and attitude) they have built is quite well done. Day-night cycle, ocean/river cruising (sailing the ocean is a blast), spooky woods where sound carries, terrific ruins (shamefully sans lore), lots to commend if only most of the players were not so toxic.

PS: If GW were not so busy, I would recommend that they take a look. Just what they have done with sound (really adds)and different "looks/feels" to areas is inspiring.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Edam
Well it does stand to reason that ill raised 13 year olds with a sense of entitlement and sociopathic tendencies are more likely to be cloistered away in their room online and are probably unlikely to be down the park flying kites and feeding the ducks.

The fact that a whole of Darkfall is viewed that way is a bit odd though.
Decius
Edam
Well it does stand to reason that ill raised 13 year olds with a sense of entitlement and sociopathic tendencies are more likely to be cloistered away in their room online and are probably unlikely to be down the park flying kites and feeding the ducks.

The fact that a whole of Darkfall is viewed that way is a bit odd though.
The toxic players inform the overall culture of Darkfall.

And calling them names does not actually improve the discussion. In order to create a culture different from Darkfall's, it is useful to understand it honestly.
Bringslite
To be fair, as Goblin Squad was pulling out (the last couple of us), Aventurine was starting to clean it up a bit.I have no idea about the state of their chat now.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post