I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.
|Bunibuni 10.01.2015 05:20|
What I think MVP needs
1. We need working alignments and alliances/nation building. This will help create some useful PvP situations for those who want that and help those who are interested in empire building without a lot of PvP as well.
2. We need, in the introduction of the game, the movement NPC chatting on the very local channel for the new players to come to him to learn what to do. It's too easy to face the wrong way and totally miss him when you first log on. He also needs to tell the player where to go next, and how to find the next person using the map, to start to learn about goals and maybe having those NPCs also show up on chat for nearby folks to come to them to learn about their roles.
3. We need the gods' alignments and weapon choices listed under the various domains that a cleric could learn, not just their name before they purchase those domains.
4. As Lisa mentioned during a fireside chat, we need some brighter colors, it's too earth-toned right now. You would think magic clothes and armor could also be brighter. Heck, brighter window shutters on buildings would be a really big step to making things brighter.
5. An alliance &/or national bank for all villages involved in such an endeavor.
6. Need to be able to rotate your character during character creation so you can see what your hair choices look like from the back - ponytail, cut short, whatever. - since this is how you view your character 90+% of the time.
7. AH working properly with no phantom items listed
8. Need rivers in our River Kingdoms or place us someplace where there are no rivers.
9. Need places for Fishery holdings to be actually of use. More than one or two places, I think the hexes around Hammerfall might be the only places currently where they might be of use.
10. Random or hidden dungeons might be nice too. Don't need a lot but a few that pop up would be called for. And like escalation hexes, once cleared, either disappear or refill with new monsters a few days later looking for a new home. It would also give explorer types a reason to continue wandering around, looking for just those kinds of places - survival or perception of a decent score would be needed to spot one of those kinds of places.
11. able to sort items in the bank.
12. An idea for ranch holdings to be able to "sell/rent" mules so you can get them there besides in town. They got corrals, let's use them!
13. Fix at least 90% of all known bugs.
14. Settlement chat showing up on the chat channel so you can see it, local and general at the same time, if you want to.
15. Character creation needs to mention the pluses and minuses of the skills that each of the three races get, not just listed in the new player guide, before picking your race.
16. Working spellcraft system to make magic items for the +4,+5 range. Rings of Feather Fall to craft would be nice when we get falling damage in. :sick: Being able to create mage armor jewelry to give more permanent physical defense. Regeneration or Fast Healing items, etc.
17. Falling damage or the roads don't mean a whole from a defensive posture for going down them.
That's all I can think of at the moment. :sick:
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
|Caius 10.07.2015 12:59|
If people are wanting to contribute, what about creating a scenario/script for what the new character guidance should be. People are asking for it to be better, like asking someone to bring a rock.
Put together a scenario. Publish it here. IT WILL GET EDITED, many times.