Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The Goblinary is Alive and Well

Nihimon
Kitsune and I will be continuing to support the Goblinary at least as long as either one of us are supporting the game with our subscriptions.

Reports of the demise of the Goblinary are premature and unappreciated.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Kitsune
<deleted>
Giorgio
Well, the goes some perfectly good doom and gloom predictions from that other thread out the window, so much for that… smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Gross
Yay. For me the Goblinary is the single most useful decision support tool.
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Gloreindl
Thank you Nihimon!
Wizard/Cleric; Chosen of Nethys and Yuelral. Magic is Life.
Jokken
Thank you. We appreciate the Goblinary very much. Thank you for all of your continued hard work!
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Nihimon
Just bumping this to make sure it stays above the BS thread.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Not only is goblinary.com my first choice for looking things up, it's far easier to tell a new player in general chat "search goblinary.com" than saying "check the spreadsheets" which only leads to "Where do I find them?"

Some other specific faves from Goblinary:

bit.do/pfowis
bit.do/pfocon
bit.do/pfokw
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Beltrane
Thank you for all your effort on this. It is the source I use the most
Leader of Marsh Wardens and Steward of Hammerfall
You are a Troll
I would be seriously lost without the Goblinary. I make use of it pretty much every game session. Many thanks and kudos to the creators and maintainers!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post