Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Account Sales

markelphoenix
Anyone know if people are still buying accounts? Pretty much done. Unsubbed and my account expires 9/30/2015. Two chars, both max exp possible and training. Destiny's Twin
Phyllain
I will give you $3 for it.
Gloreindl
markelphoenix
Anyone know if people are still buying accounts? Pretty much done. Unsubbed and my account expires 9/30/2015. Two chars, both max exp possible and training. Destiny's Twin

I might be, if the price is right - please PM me with details and price. Thanks!
Wizard/Cleric; Chosen of Nethys and Yuelral. Magic is Life.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
If you sell it right now, you'll get very little. If you wait until October 2nd, you'll either get nothing, or more than a very little. It will help to list what training they have and if any of it is unspent, roughly how much. You might want to check the designated sale thread on Paizo
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Decius
I'm watching account prices, and will purchase accounts that seem like extraordinarily good deals based on my estimate of risk and reward. Given the transaction and psychological costs, I expect zero sellers at an asking price of $10 for a day 1 DT account. People who dispassionately cut losses their and who value time low enough compared to $10 might surprise me.
Tyncale
Would like to add that I sold 15 Adventurer Rewards for 75 dollars each within 3 weeks. These will give you a pristine DT account that yet has to accumulate any xp, or you can put a second character to training on an existing account.

The only thing these have over an existing DT account that already has accumulated a lot of xp is the fact that you can still roll your own characters. Edit: and the 2 months of gametime they come with.

Since name and race changes are most likely a possibility in the future (when PFO survives) I'd say DT accounts with accumulated xp are definately worth more then a few dollars, even now, in these uncertain times.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
markelphoenix
I'll probably renew my sub for one more months and see if things improve enough to raise the value.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post