Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

[RP] Absolved Criminal known as Bringslite

Elusive Master of the Rogue See
Trivialities aside, The Untouchable Master of the See of Ossian's Crossing is still happy to legitimize all of these activities in His region in exchange for a small donation.
Bringslite
Elusive Master of the Rogue See of Ossian
The Untouchable Master of the See of Ossian's Crossing has taken note the league's efforts to protect His lands, but has asked me, in a spirit of friendship with the Northern visitor, to offer good Bringslite a dispensation for his crimes for the paltry price of three nuggets of True Adamantine, thus ensuring the safety of the young gatherer's immortal soul.

I appreciate the See's concern. If found guilty of the charge of Trespass Gathering, Bringslite will freely cease all such activity and pay reasonable reparations if required.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bringslite
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I think you're out of luck on this one, Duffy. Unless you can show that:

1) the accused made his post immediately after harvesting and
2) that the test-sampling of the hex was done before anyone else could have harvested a further grade (which probably takes less than 30 minutes)

you'll have a hard time making a clear case that there is no reasonable doubt as to responsibility.

Thanks Cal. I freely admit that the 50+ true iron was taken from a specific hex within one of Canis Castrum and posted about pretty much within 30 minutes of that action. Give or take some time. I was trying to demonstrate that there are abundant metals which scavengers can get, all over the map. That is why I have asked that resources become more tightly regionalized. There is little need for trade if everything T1 and T2 can be found just about everywhere.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Duffy Swiftshadow
[A rather old and noticeably slower raven arrives in Ozem's Vigil]

"The original and sufficient notice for closing of gathering in League territory was posted on 8/17 and has not been altered since. In light of the criminal's admissions and counter evidence we find the charge of strip mining to be unverifiable at this time, therefore we reduce the punishment from execution to trial by combat. We shall let the gods decide.

Choose your time this evening for your trial by combat under the Fane of Iomedae, directly north of Ossian's Crossing."
Nihimon
Must Justice be so rushed? Perhaps a day's delay might be best.

((I want to be there, but it's date-night with the wife tonight.))
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Duffy Swiftshadow
A day's grace will be accepted if desired.
Baron Malthius
*sighs*

What a disappointing verdict, and I had my sacrificial dagger all polished, sharpened and ready to go. All we needed was the ability to cast a polymorph spell to complete the preparations. Oh well, another time perhaps.

In any event, in honor of this occasion The Good Baron would like to prepare something he caught earlier today that's kind of a delicacy in his homeland. The main course shall be fresh Nene, slow roasted on a spit over an open fire and flavored with the Baron's own secret blend of herbs and spices. smile
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Duffy Swiftshadow
The original and sufficient notice for closing of gathering in League territory was posted on 8/17 and has not been altered since.
So we are to assume that if gathering is closed in a "League hex," it remains closed until an announcement otherwise is made, even if 4 weeks has gone by, which is enough time for a totally stripped clean hex to regenerate to full, four times over?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Hobson Fiffledown
Kapu, Baron. Kapu.
This space for rent.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Duffy Swiftshadow
The original and sufficient notice for closing of gathering in League territory was posted on 8/17 and has not been altered since.
So we are to assume that if gathering is closed in a "League hex," it remains closed until an announcement otherwise is made, even if 4 weeks has gone by, which is enough time for a totally stripped clean hex to regenerate to full, four times over?

Correct.

Someone has been continually stripping certain hexes near us fairly regularly, that is what prompted the closing in the first place. We haven't managed to catch them, which makes us think it is someone playing during the day or afternoon EST. We have little to no presence in that time-frame.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post