Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

[RP] Absolved Criminal known as Bringslite

Caldeathe Baequiannia
Duffy Swiftshadow
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Duffy Swiftshadow
The original and sufficient notice for closing of gathering in League territory was posted on 8/17 and has not been altered since.
So we are to assume that if gathering is closed in a "League hex," it remains closed until an announcement otherwise is made, even if 4 weeks has gone by, which is enough time for a totally stripped clean hex to regenerate to full, four times over?

Correct.

Someone has been continually stripping certain hexes near us fairly regularly, that is what prompted the closing in the first place. We haven't managed to catch them, which makes us think it is someone playing during the day or afternoon EST. We have little to no presence in that time-frame.
I sympathize on the over-harvesting, but if you're changing your doctrine of stewardship to mean that all hexes will be closed even when full of high-quality resources, it is not presenting a welcome to the rest of the world.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
FuryFire
Maybe the rest of the world has been overstaying its welcome?
Caldeathe Baequiannia
That's clearly true in more than a few places. It would be unfortunate if we all suffered for it.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Makes it far easier to discern the culprit if we ban gathering across the board. For example this very thread has eliminated Bringslite from the running…unless he is deceiving us!!! (I jest…for now!!!)
Baron Malthius
Hobson Fiffledown
Kapu, Baron. Kapu.

What? I didn't single out a specific Nene. Did you think I was referring to the carrier one?

Do you think that I have such bad form and poor class that I would knowingly eat a Carrier Nene?
Bringslite
Trespass gathering:
Clearly you closed gathering in the hexes that you claim as territory on 8/17/2015. The last time that I looked, it was "open". That was waaaay back when we first asked you if we could work your elemental escalation. Apparently I did not see your new closure notice. That notice is what matters. Ignorance of the law is not a defense for infraction.

You have my apologies for gathering in League lands after permission had been closed. What is the League penalty for that infraction?

Strip Mining:
Please name your fact finding investigator. Or ask them to engage here. I would like to ask that person a few questions. Unless you withdraw that accusation and apologize here for making it. No need to subpoena anyone in that case. You will not get anything from Bringslite on this charge unless you can show compelling evidence that supports your accusation. He does not subscribe to "Guilty until Proven innocent", most especially when he is innocent.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Caldeathe Baequiannia
If all gathering in all hexes that the League claims as its territory is forbidden until further notice, then I, personally, must take exception with the extent of your borders. You have laid claim to hexes that are as close as, or closer to, other settlements than your own, covering a significant area of the T2 resources on the map. I have worked at some inconvenience to stay within your stewardship guidelines for the last month, only to find that I've actually been breaking your "laws" by doing any harvesting 2-3 hexes north and east of New Rathglen despite the resources being in excellent condition on almost every pass.
Baron Malthius
Caldeathe Baequiannia
That's clearly true in more than a few places. It would be unfortunate if we all suffered for it.

This is true, and this is an unfortunate situation, but appropriate measures must be taken to the best of our ability, lest there be nothing left for anyone to have.

If we are poor stewards of the land, then the privilege and ability to use it will be taken away from us, it's as simple as that.
Bringslite
P.S. Didn't the League and TEO sign up for a merge? Please update your territory map. I promise not to miss anything this time. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Duffy Swiftshadow
We will withdraw the strip mining accusation as we cannot confirm the accused's involvement.

The charge of gathering in restricted lands stands and we will accept a best of the three duel under the previously stated conditions.

[There has been no League & TEO merger and thus no borders have changed in such a manner.]

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post