Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

[RP] Absolved Criminal known as Bringslite

Bringslite
Duffy, do you expect players to check 3 sources for League policies every time that they do anything within your claimed territory?
*If I had checked before scavenging in that regular forest hex, I would have believed that the crater hex two NW of Canis was closed. I did not gather there.
*If I had rechecked your post from 8/17 (before accepting guilt), rather than just trust that I had missed something and fessed up, I would have told you to "get stuffed" with your "conviction" and labeling.
*What was concluded was based on a bunch of BS and a very poorly worded piece of text. It is injustice, plain and simple. You refuse any evidence brought forth counter to your assumptions.

You certainly are doing something for your members that want the striping of hexes to stop. Do you really think this is the way that they wanted you to handle it?

Why didn't you say something when I was posting about finding some iron in your area and filling part of your buy order?

I am very glad that this happened to myself rather than one of my members. If it had and you were this bull headed about admitting a mistake, clearing a name, and apologizing we might very well be burning your holdings right now.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Stilachio Thrax
Hey BL, its not worth it at this point. If they haven't budged at this point, they won't. Don't waste your time or energy. We can't do anything about their policies, but there are other things we can control. I will be ceasing any buying, selling, or trading of goods with League members, and my alt in Canis will head for friendlier lands. They may not care, and no one else in the North may follow suit, but there it is.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Duffy Swiftshadow
Currently the only public facing source of information that should be used as a reference is whatever this particular post says at any given moment. That is the primary reason for it's existence and you will see it lit up if we make changes. While I try to note what the changes are in the thread for historical purposes the original post that is edited with changes and updates, and has been regularly for several months, is the sole place to see the current state of things. I wish there was a much better way to share meta information but short of emailing everyone I do not have a solution at this time.

If you feel this post as it stands now and has stood for over a month is not sufficiently clear I will take it under advisement and see about making it clearer. We assumed since you regularly inquired upon the state of escalations and if they were available to the public that you were referencing that post or acknowledging our claims.

As to bringing it up in the other thread I did not think hijacking a thread with this sort of meta aspect was appropriate once our members lodged a complaint with me. We try to keep meta and mechanic discussions separate as we believe they should be.
Bringslite
Stilachio Thrax
Hey BL, its not worth it at this point. If they haven't budged at this point, they won't. Don't waste your time or energy. We can't do anything about their policies, but there are other things we can control. I will be ceasing any buying, selling, or trading of goods with League members, and my alt in Canis will head for friendlier lands. They may not care, and no one else in the North may follow suit, but there it is.

You are right. Thank you.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Decius
Courts are for Kings.

While traveling into the territory of another, one is bound by their often arbitrary laws and rules.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Decius
While traveling into the territory of another
Well, that's the rub, isn't it?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Tigari
All Territory is Tigs.. So you must all follow my laws!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH. My Law says everyone must wear a Green Hat!
Azure_Zero
Tigari
All Territory is Tigs.. So you must all follow my laws!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAH. My Law says everyone must wear a Green Hat!

I thought that was Tink's stick …..
Tigari
I'm Tinks successor!
You are a Troll
Tigari
I'm Tinks successor!

Oh good, 'cause I miss Tink's banter!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post