Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Schedim is back!

Schedim
I decided to spend my last fre month now to see what has hapoened since I wandered off … Logged in and thought I would drop down in the middle of nowhere s it was there I was last time, but lo behold, I was outside Emerald Lodge Vault!
I see it as a sign! Where to my company (of one) sign up to join up?

I just wonder what has happened with my stuff that was spread out in several vaults … Will take some time to find it all again!
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Thod-Theodum
Schedim

A sign indeed smile Let me know if you need some mules (via saddle bags).
Thod/Theodum are the OOC/IC leaders of the Emerald Lodge - a neutral settlement in the center of the mal that tries to the first to explore the Emerald Spire - should that part of the game ever become available. We have a strong in game and out of game relationship with the Pathfinder Society.
We welcome both hard core players as well as casual players with or without tabletop experience. We have a strong group in Europe and are slowly expanding into the US. We are predominately PvE as our neutral political stance means that we tend to use PvP only in self-defence. We are not anti-PVP - but expect limited PvP opportunity with us.
Hobson Fiffledown
Welcome back, Schedim. Step into PvE combat warily, there have been a lot of changes over the last two patches. New settlement stuff is supposed to drop soon-ish with EE11. When it comes online, it will give you a good idea of where the game will be at for a while.
This space for rent.
Schedim
Yeah, I snooped around a bit and admired the new holdings and killed a wolf. Didn't dare to try an Ogre tho … And my char sheet was quite messed up from what I remembered, need to go over that again.

But it is so exciting to explore whats new in the land!
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
Schedim
Is it still so that an application is only valid until next server reset? In such case perhaps we should coordinate my application with an occation of leader on-line time….
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Applications last for 7 days now, but there is no notification, so you may need to prompt the user. Which company are you looking at? If it's anyone in the HRC, you can pm me on the coal road (see signature) and I'll get you connected within the day.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Schedim
It is my one-man company trying to join Emerald lodge ….
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Thod is not very active at the moment, so it may require patience.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Schedim
Ah … Hmmm … Oki. Perhaps I should find some place more active then…
Schedim
Ah … Hmmm … Oki. Perhaps I should find some place more active then…

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post