Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Schedim is back!

Schedim
Ah … Hmmm … Oki. Perhaps I should find some place more active then…
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Azure_Zero
The HRC is active as are the FH, AL, and fractured EBA.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
And if the acronym force is not strong in you, that's the High Road Covenant in the North West (with assorted tendrils to the NE and SW), the Free Highlanders in the North (Centre and East), the Aeonian League in the middle-south/west and the Everbloom folks in the South East who mostly play together, but are no longer technically the EBA.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Schedim
Then I hike up North-West and see how things look. After that it is only the farthest SE I haven't visited. So far Caer C and Hammerf are the only one (except Thornkeep) I have seen any activity in.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
Schedim
Then I hike up North-West and see how things look. After that it is only the farthest SE I haven't visited. So far Caer C and Hammerf are the only one (except Thornkeep) I have seen any activity in.
Azure_Zero
Things have slowed down in each powerblock so don't be expecting constant 24/7 activity in each town.
Talonguard currently is the most active in the HRC as folks are busy refining and crafting items from it's many facilities.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
We are still keeping the escalations in check in the North West, but it's mostly due to the tireless work* of a dedicated group.

* which I try hard to avoid
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Schedim
I gauge my interest in a place mostly by the AH, as I will play mostly on strange hours intermittently and do small time trading. EL is most convenient as it in the smack middle and I pass trough it all the time.

Due to an … Accident I have to return to EL to top up on tradestuff but Talonguard sounds interesting, I probably pass that quite soonish!
Feldrol
As soon as we can, we will have an AH in EL.
Azure_Zero
Schedim, Talonguard does have an AH and is in an interesting area for resources, since we are in highlands that are near plains and forest, so getting varied essences and mats is easy.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post