Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Any News?

Zycor
I just see bad things happening, the HRC guys seem to have quit same with EoX. Could we maybe get some updates from GW good or bad? I went to the keepside chat last week, it just seems like the same info is being discussed at every meeting.

I'd resub and play again, just want some reassurance that my account will still be there a month from now.
Azure_Zero
The HRC have not Quit, Zycor.

We are eagerly awaiting EE11.
Hobson Fiffledown
WOOHOO! My 143 stealth is working.

See, I always knew it would.
This space for rent.
Baron Malthius
League is still around. as are the guys in the Southeast. As far as I can tell Forgeholm, Ozems, and Aragon still seem active too.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Baron Malthius
League is still around. as are the guys in the Southeast. As far as I can tell Forgeholm, Ozems, and Aragon still seem active too.

yes, we are active, almost nightly and especially on weekends (Fri - Sun). However, this upcoming weekend is Comic Con, so my Friday - Saturday is likely not going to happen. Plus it is also Head Start 4 for Sword Coast Legends.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
The Eternal Balance
Agreed, news of some kind would be good.
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.
Zycor
Sry didn't want to be an incendiary, just wanted some good news.
Midnight
EoX hasn't quit. We await news on new investors. Until then, most of us haven't been spending nearly as much time in the game, as before.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Mbando
1. I want news too.
2. Ozem's is active every night–really for us nothing has changed smile
A member of Ozem's Vigil, home to servants of Iomedae and her coming Paladins.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post