Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Duffy: Map update?

Giorgio
Duffy, have you updated your map with new settlement names? (need link)

With EE11 approaching and the "pick your settlement kits" approach in progress, have you considered a new map with an update on (custom) settlement types? (how to classify when pre-made templates are gone; no clue)
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Duffy Swiftshadow
I have not, in fact I need to change the layout due to the University Commons now being where my Key is. Additionally I want to start including folks' 'claims' as that was the intent of the political map in the first place. Denoting training might be a bit tricky going forward but I'll think about ways to do it.

I'm away on vacation until next Thursday but when I get back I'll start working on it. I'll plan to get a full blown V2 of the map ready for when EE11 hits with all the recent changes, territory claims, and new training indicators.

If you are a settlement or alliance leader feel free to send me a description of your territory claim if you have one. The past claims I am aware of are the Southeast claims, Ozem's 2 Hex out Claim, and the League's claim. I'd also prefer a link to your claim description or laws if you have one to add to the page too, makes referencing easier for anyone consulting the map.

If you're not interested in making any claims I'll just leave the core 6 in for you as is unless someone tells me not to.
Giorgio
Forgeholm claim is 2 Hexes radius; link will be posted when not on cell.

Would you consider starting a new thread for settlement leaders to declare/inform all PFO map makers of their EE11 settlement intentions/plans?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Duffy Swiftshadow
Yea I'll do that tonight

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post