Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Outlaw Council meetings

Bob
My bad, sent the emails to the Settlement Leaders list, didn't know there was a separate list for Outlaw Council. All future notifications will be sent there.
Nihimon
Any ideas why Golarion Mumble is telling me "Wrong certificate or password"? I never had a password before…
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
Caldeathe Baequiannia
(hazarding a guess) If you registered another computer or installation with the server, you would have gotten a certificate automatically generated that identifies that install of mumble to the server. If you then try to connect with the same name from any other machine or install, it probably wouldn't let you use that name unless you actually have a password. You could enter with a different name, I'm guessing, which is how you eventually got there?

Otherwise, I got nuthin'
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Nihimon
Someone (Jokken or Takasi, I think, sorry) deleted my entry so I was able to reconnect as Nihimon afterwards. If someone can give me permission to join the Outlaw Council channel, I would appreciate it.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
We can only automate access for registered users. Others have to be dragged in manually each time. (As Kokken discovered last night, because the mobile app won't let you register.) If you'll send me your registered username (here, or a PM at Paizo or Coal Road, I can add you to the list.
Nihimon
It should be registered as Nihimon, unless there's something special I need to do to register it.
Azure_Zero
Nihimon
Any ideas why Golarion Mumble is telling me "Wrong certificate or password"? I never had a password before…

I think it was due to the Mumble server having your IP address registered, and the change of address caused a mismatch and denied entry.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
While in mumble, you need to right click and select "register with server" or something like that. I don't see you in the user list currently. It may require a password
Nihimon
Caldeathe Baequiannia
While in mumble, you need to right click and select "register with server" or something like that. I don't see you in the user list currently. It may require a password

I'll try to take care of it tonight. Thanks.
Giorgio
Bob Wrote:

Bob
There hasn't actually been an email to the settlement leaders detailing this process yet, just the original one pointing people to this forum to participate in the discussion. I will send something more official out early next week now that we're getting closer to EE11. Given the need for substantial testing on this release, everyone will still have plenty of time to send in responses.

I'm also trying to work through some contradictions in the contact info we have for a few settlement leaders. If you're a settlement owner, and you didn't get the email I sent out a few days ago to let you know there'd be an Outlaw Council meeting on 10/8, please contact me at customer.support@goblinworks.com so I can get that all worked out.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post