Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Settlement Layouts

Caldeathe Baequiannia
…and why exactly do settlement layouts one and four have a tiny red dot in the centre that is not present on the other 7 layouts? Is that a sacrificial well of some kind?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Bringslite
Did anyone ever answer what all of the tiny plots were? Are they ALL for DI bonuses?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Duffy Swiftshadow
IIRC the little red ones without numbers are supposed to be the slots that Smallholdings can go in (currently there are something like 40 of them on the outer ring around the existing settlements) and there may be some other buildings that go there too in the future. They talked about automatically sticking some buildings in those slots based on player population that just kinda shows the town population level. Was mostly future talk.

The little numbered purple ones are the DI boosting infrastructure slots.
Bringslite
Thanks Duffy.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Ravenlute
Caldeathe Baequiannia
…and why exactly do settlement layouts one and four have a tiny red dot in the centre that is not present on the other 7 layouts? Is that a sacrificial well of some kind?

lol that's just a center point of the program used to create the design.
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Caldeathe Baequiannia
That's what they want us to think….
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post