Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Forgeholm Leadership Change

Giorgio
Due to recent events in the River Kingdoms during these dark times, Lord of Elder Days has been recalled back to the Five Kings Mountains. Effective 10/08/15, Durin Steelforge of Steelforge Engineering Company has received the stewardship of Forgeholm and is now its acting leader.

All diplomatic and trade deals are still active and valid, and I will be reaching out to all settlement leaders soon to establish further communication and coordination on matters of mutual interest.

First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Ravenlute
Congratulations Durin Steelforge. smile
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Bringslite
Ravenlute
Congratulations Durin Steelforge. smile

Indeed! Your friends to the west are here if you need anything.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Mbando
We are always by your side, faithful dwarves!
A member of Ozem's Vigil, home to servants of Iomedae and her coming Paladins.
Giorgio
Thanks to all for the warm welcome; I am sure you will see more of us online and active once a positive announcement on the future of PFO is made. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Enforcer84
Until then I'll be gathering and crafting for my allies…in my own weird way.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post