Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE11 Custom Settlements Plans/Declarations of Training & Focus

Giorgio
Now that we can select the buildings we want for our new settlements in EE11; a lot of the settlement training/declaration threads based on previous information based on the “pre-made template” model are not very useful.

For those settlement leaders who feel comfortable sharing information, a revised declaration of settlement intent, focus, training, structures and similar details might be useful; at the very least it helps to see what your neighbor is doing and avoid overlap/complement each other. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Giorgio
Forgeholm Settlement Plans (v5b)
Revised: 11/18/15

As a declaration of intent, Forgeholm will be focusing on high end metal and stone goods (crafted weapons and armor), specialized engineering services, refined smelting and gem cutting materials, and training for Fighter, Clerics of Abadar, (Cleric of Torag), (Rangers), Experts and Freeholders.

We will be exporting large quantities of Bulk Ore and Bulk Ore for all the central, eastern and south eastern settlements on the current map, in exchange for Bulk Trade Goods, Bulk Food and Bulk Wood.

Large (x3 Plots):
Keep (Aristocrat, Stonemason, Carpenter)
Bank
#1) Garrison (Fighter, Dreadnaught, Skirmisher)
#2) Guild House (Expert, Freeholder, Rogue, Skirmisher)

Medium (x6 Plots):
#1) Smith (Armorsmith, Weaponsmith)
#2) Seminary (Seminary)
#3) Spellwright (Artificer, Iconographer)
Temple (Abadar) (Cleric, Abadar) *Have Recipe
Open
Open

Small (x10 Plots):
#1) Apothecary (Apothecary)
#2) Arcanist's Workshop (Sage)
#3) Sawmill (Sawyer)
#4) Smeltmill (Smelter)
#5) Tannery (Tanner)
#6) Loom (Weaver)
#7) Woodshop (Bowyer)
#8 ) Institute of Technology (Engineer)
Alchemist's Lab (Alchemist)
Geologist (Gemcutter) *Have Recipe

Infrastructure (x10):
Pending

Training (draft):
T3: Smith (Armorsmith, Weaponsmith), Smelter (Smelter)
T2: Keep (Aristocrat, Stonemason, Carpenter), Guild House (Expert, Freeholder, Skirmisher), Institute of Technology (Engineer), Geologist (Gemcutter)

Notes:
1-The following roles will not be provided with training facilities*: Wizard, Rogue.
2-The following skills will not be provided with training facilities*: Leatherworker, Jeweler, Tailor, All Knowledge Skills.

* = Pending to see if training can be provided with Holdings & Outposts.
——————————————————————————————————————
Bob wrote:

Slot 1: Keep
Slot 2: Bank
Slot 3: Tavern
Slots 4-6: Large Structures (maximum of 2 can be placed, leaving 1 empty)
Slots 7-12: Medium Structures
Slots 13-22: Small Structures
Slots 23-32: Support Structures
Slots 33-82 (or unnumbered): Smallholdings

You'll get the Keep, Bank and Tavern automatically.

Edited: Added in the limitation that only 2 out of the 3 large slots can be used. The other slot sizes are limited only by the number of available slots.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

Giorgio
As we get closer to EE11 release, this information will be very useful to a lot of people for determining what structures to build and what level of training to offer.

As the new leader of Forgeholm, I am especially interested in knowing what my immediate neighbors are going to be focusing on and training, I will be contacting via email and/or PM each of the following settlement leaders in order to establish communication and coordination if possible: Ozem's Vigil, Live Oak, Aragon, KB and University Commons.

Also, I edited my post above to clarify what roles and skills Forgeholm will not be supporting post EE 11 and which I am hoping our neighbors can provide for (hint, hint). smile

Ravenlute
In the tradition of forcing my way into other peoples conversations, I will let you know that Tavernhold will continue to keep its tavern doors wide open and welcoming to those who want to train in the finer arts of brawling and praising the gods.
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Caldeathe Baequiannia
All conversations belong to the Stone Bear Clan. Just look at what happened to Freevale when they sent the barbarians away.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Giorgio
Updated the second and third posts with new information; I hope others are inspired to post their own EE11 settlement plans. smile

Duffy Swiftshadow
For Hope's End:

Large
University
Efficiency Cathedral

Medium
Thieve's Guild
Skirmisher School
Dreadnaught School
Fighter College

Small
Sawmill
Smeltmill
Woodshop
Apothecary
Arcanist
Alchemist's Lab
Artificer's Workshop
Iconographer

For Sunholm:

Large
Justice Cathedral
Garrison

Medium
Cooperative
Lab
Smith

Small
Apothecary
Arcanist’s Workshop
Geologist
Iconographer
Jewelers
Sawmill
Smeltmill
Tannery

Canis is still in a bit of flux as to specifics.
Brighthaven Leader
For Blackwood Glade:

Large
Guildhouse
University

Medium
Temple to Gozreh
Temple to Gorum

Small
Apothecary
Arcanist's Workshop
Alchemist Lab
Geologist
Jeweler
Tailor
Tannery
Woodshop

————————————–
For Brighthaven:

Large
Cathedral of Good
Garrison

Medium
Occultist
War Wizard

Small
Armorer
Artificer's Workshop
Institute of Technology
Leatherworker
Loom
Sage
Sawmill
Smeltmill

————————————–
For Hammerfall:

Large
Auction House
Guildhouse

Medium
Boutique
Cooperative
Lab
Seminary
Smith
Spellwright
Temple of Desna
Temple of Gorum

Small
Apothecary
Geologist
Library
Loom
Sage
Sawmill
Smeltmill
Tannery
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Giorgio
Thanks for the recent additions, its nice to see what other settlements are going for! smile

Giorgio
Now that we can visit each settlements and take notes of what structures they have, it would be very helpful if the missing settlements can add their building list here, just to save a lot of time running and note taking, eh? smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post