Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE11 Custom Settlements Plans/Declarations of Training & Focus

Kenton Stone
Aragon

Large {2}
1:Garrison [Fighter, Dreadnought, Skirmisher]
2:University [Wizard, War wizard, Occultist]

Medium {3,6}
1:Smith [Armor, Weapon]
2:Boutique [jeweler, tailor]
3:Rouge guild

Small {8,10}
1: Arcanist (Sage)
2: Apothecary
3: Tanner
4: Smeltmill (Smelter)
5: Sawmill (Sawyer)
6: Loom (Weaver
7: Leatherworker
8: Library

Coming soon: Geologist (Gemcutter)

We are interested in trading for or buying the following:
1: Spellwright [Iconographer, Artificer]
2: Lab [Alchemist, Engineer]
3: Cooperative [Bowyer, Leatherworker]
Pernicious
under revision
Nactillius
University Commons

Large
1:Guild
2:University
Medium
1:Smith
2:Lab
3:Cooperative
4:Seminary (to be built)
5:Fighter College (To be built and will trade for recipe)
6: Dreadnaught (To be built and will trade for recipe)
Small
1: Iconographer
2: Apothecary
3: Tannery
4: Smeltmill (Need recipe)
5: Sawmill (Need recipe)
6: Loom
7: Tailor (Need recipe)
8: Artificer's Workshop (Need recipe)
9: Jeweller(To be built)
10: Arcanist Workshop (To be built)

We currently have the following recipes to trade
Armorer
Warehouse
Iconographer
Library
Lab
Leatherworker
Woodshop
Jewellers
Giorgio
Nactillius,

The UC should have received x8 small structure kits; you list above shows x4 built, x2 to build, and x4 needing recipes; something seems off with those numbers.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Nactillius
All is fine, we received 8 kits, 4 of which we do not have recipes for and still want. The 2 to be built are the 2 we did not get a kit for but we do have recipes for. Sorry if my labeling is confusing.
Brighthaven Leader
Brighthaven Changed a bit

Large
Cathedral of Good
Garrison

Medium
Academy
Occultist
Thieves Guild
War Wizard

Small
Armorer
Artificer
Engineer
Leatherwoker
Loom
Sage
Sawmill
Smelter
Tailorer
Weaponsmith

DI
x5 Guard Post
x1 Public Garden
x1 Religious Statue
x2 Silo
x1 Well

Looking for a Expert and Freehold Medium Buildings
Brighthaven is a Neutral Good settlement focused on defending its citizens and its allies from negative fringe based PvP (Player Killing and Griefing) while striving to become a large and shining beacon for Good. Whether you wish to benefit from this protection or you love PvP and wish to assist in providing this protection, Brighthaven aims to be the home and support center for you!
Somgal
Poor Cleric is seeking a place that has training for orisons well above rank 10, equivalent. Need to train Touch of Darkness to 5. Can't find what Domain or where to train it.

Can anyone help out with directions?
Duffy Swiftshadow
Brighthaven, Ozem's Vigil, and Hope's End off the top of my head all have cleric training above I think level 12 (what you need for rank 5 attacks). Pretty sure there's a cleric trainer in the NW somewhere and possibly also in Forgeholm.

You also have to be in a company attached to a settlement to train higher than level 10, if you're not you'll be capped until you join a company that belongs to a settlement. (You can belong to any settlement just need to be in one to get the access)
Caldeathe Baequiannia
ToD needs a Seminary Trainer at level 12, Wisdom 14, Focus Expert 9, and 52 Divine points. I think High road should have it, now, and is training at level 16 this week.Suddenly thinking that we (and by we, I mean those who decided) decided not to do that.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Bringslite
Thx, I don't see it at Oz. Pretty sure the Justice spectrum doesn't offer ToD. smile

Apothos is my character. Time to "out" him.

While we're at it, anyone have settlement above 10 AND a Library trainer?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post