Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE11 Custom Settlements Plans/Declarations of Training & Focus

Duffy Swiftshadow
We have all combat training and a Library in Hope's End, I know we have ToD as I just trained it up a bit.

I thought someone said the Cathedral restrictions weren't in yet?
Bringslite
Duffy Swiftshadow
We have all combat training and a Library in Hope's End, I know we have ToD as I just trained it up a bit.

I thought someone said the Cathedral restrictions weren't in yet?

Thx.

I can't see it at Oz, bug or reality, I don't know. Oz is set at 16.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Duffy Swiftshadow
I'll double check and look for missing feats when I get home tonight. Curious about it now.
Bringslite
Duffy Swiftshadow
I'll double check and look for missing feats when I get home tonight. Curious about it now.

Save yourself the trouble. I now see it at OZ. Sorry guys.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
WxCougar of KOTC
Bringslite, Keeper's Pass is training 15 this week and we have a Library Trainer. (Will be level 16 in the weeks after)
Keeper's Pass (NG) - Respecting life, protecting freedom, united against tyranny. We are a Crafting Settlement with friendly people and welcome many play styles including casual and Role playing. For more information check our Traveler's Guide to Keeper's Pass at https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/109/. If you wish to join with us in Keeper's Pass come visit us at our website at http://www.kotcguild.com/.
Bringslite
WxCougar of KOTC
Bringslite, Keeper's Pass is training 15 this week and we have a Library Trainer. (Will be level 16 in the weeks after)

That is great to hear. Especially after my earlier bumble tumble. Thank You! smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Talonguard has a Library at 14.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post