Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Caer Coedwig Auction House Hiatus

Seith of Coedwig
There is currently nothing for sale at Caer Coedwig, so save your running for somewhere else.
Schedim
Good to know, it was my next stop. I probably stop by and drop some low level mats tho.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Seith of Coedwig
If you'd like to spend some time, let us know. There's plenty of room at the tavern, and we have an excellent view of the Moloch Crater for getting those pesky cleric achievements and upping your Hellhound kill count.
Schedim
Nice place you got! I eyeing that Sanctified spearin AH but have spent my coins, so I have to get some new. I'll probably hang around for a while and pick some hell flowers, I mean hellhounds…
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
Flari-Merchant
There are large buy orders for coal and iron ore active at the Caer Codwig Auction House. Fill them and I will expand not just what I buy there but what I sell.

Access to deposits of both these are so close, I can't see you going wrong here! You can pretty much pick it up loose on the ground.
Schedim
Hauling Dirty stones aint my buissnes, maam, but i may interest you in these shiny Little stones, mayhaps..
Flari-Merchant
Well, hopefully there are other gather/traders that don't mind a little dirt for coin.
Seith of Coedwig
My attempt at being sales manager at Caer Coedwig is at an end. I thought I'd kick things into gear after Christmas, but I'm not going to be able to make time for the game. Good luck everybody. I'm turning this account back over to Cal (who gave it to me in the first place.) He should have detailed notes on any promises made, but if you were expecting something from Salera, he can get in touch with me. Have fun.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post