Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Boot and Glove actions

Schedim
When I look at mine slotted actions they have one or two keywords higlighted but the explanatory texts says it has no effect … Isn't the keyword effect implemented on Boots and Glove actions?
(And the Boot and Glove actions should really change name)
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Azure_Zero
you need an item in the slot the utility is tied to.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Azure_Zero
you need an item in the slot the utility is tied to.
I thought that was only for Masterwork?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Azure_Zero
Nope, it is even for none-masterwork items
Schedim
Oki, that means all gear (except mittens and shoes) are just bling? If thats the case … I agin have made a bad choice and dumped XP in something that is not more than a potemkin scenery …. First Rogue and then tailoring… smile

Thanks heaven I'm not a min-maxer I would have rage quite so hard by now ….. I would have broken my keyboard…
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
Jokken
I don't believe Azure is correct. Utility items can match their T1 items anywhere. However, when you rank your utility high enough to gain the masterwork keyword and break it into T2, each ability has a slot associated with it. (most are either hands or feet) You then must wear the appropriate T2 glove or boot that has the masterwork keyword and another matching keyword for the utility desired. You have two utility slots usually one matches hands and one matches boots. So you walk around with the appropriate T2 gloves and boots then use the other utility gear slots (neck, finger, belt, etc) to fill in the rest of the other keywords you need to match. Make sense?
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Schedim
In that case there is a bug, because my ring with Lithe did lighten up my Tumble action Lithe keyword, but did not improve the duration.
Jokken
It is my understanding that matching a single keyword increases duration by such a small amount that you would not notice qualitatively.
Go West for freedom and adventure! Join the free soil settlers of High Road. Be a positive and constructive force for freedom in the Bulwark Hills. www.coalroad.com/hrc
Schedim
Hmmm … I match one Fleet and gets 110% duration ….
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Schedim
In that case there is a bug, because my ring with Lithe did lighten up my Tumble action Lithe keyword, but did not improve the duration.
Since there is no duration to Tumble, I think it probably improved the range covered by a foot or two.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post