Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

A Peddlar has visited

Schedim
And dropped of some materials in the AH. It is mostly stuff found in bushes and ditches with some T2 materials.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Grimmel
Thank you for passing through Canis Castrum.

All of the salvage you offered for sale was purchased, and the raw materials continue to attract interested buyers.
Schedim
Nice! With my current itenary I will pass through every second or third day.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
Schedim
Hey canis, where have you hidden your leatherworker?
Thannon Forsworn
Alas Leatherworker & Bowyer are the only things we're missing at the moment. We've collected about 50% of the recipes needed to craft the Cooperative, hopefully we'll get the rest soon and have it up early next week.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Thannon.Forsworn@gmail.com
Schedim
Ah! Cooperative, a nice and noble addition!
Azure_Zero
Talonguard has a Cooperative you can use in the meantime.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post