Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Peddlar musings

Schedim
In order to keep these fading flame ovens last embers glowing I erudite some about my trading experiences. The only place I feel are really alive (of those I regulary visit) is Talonguard, with Canis and Caer close behind.
Hammerfall seemed promising, but it seems everyone is selling and no one is buying, hard to say if it is the prices or the fading number of players. Sylva, Kreuz and Callambea is dead as doorknobs. In Keepers the dust is still moving, but if nothing happens there next week, I'll sign the certificate on that too.

Thornkeep, well, there is statistics, but I havent made any profits yet, but after one week it is a bit early to say, my prices has perhaps not fallen enough yet and it is actually just the last round that I got any real spread on the goods displayed.

And have really no feeling for the prices yet.

If we now can get that pesky eleven in game so there will be at least some people returning!
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Thannon Forsworn
In Canis we don't tend to buy much if it's not the couple of things we burn through regularly (Most Ores, All Pelts, Anagogic Essence, Wool and the Speed, Varnish, Cure, and Ink chemicals) and we don't tend to sell much raw resources as we have a lot of crafting going on internally.

Prices of course matter a lot, for the most part T1 is around currently 10c or less, which is mostly based on demand and regional access modifying the price. T2 should be around double it's T1 equivalent cost with a few exceptions (like Gold Ore is a bit higher). T3 is not being sold openly on the Auction Houses from what I have seen so far but expect it to be several magnitudes higher than T2 instead of just double due to it's far more constrained whereabouts.
Thannon Forsworn
Master of Trade
Canis Castrum
Thannon.Forsworn@gmail.com
Schedim
Yeah, T3 in AH I never expect to see, and that is the general levles of prices I expect. The demands is also pretty similar I guess between towns as there is a limited amount of things that are seen as useful right now or are hoarded with an eye towards the future.
I'll trudge along with my scheme to keep the AHs alive with this and that withan occational nugget now and then. That which do not sell I just move along in the chain until it either find a buyer or I just store it a vault for the future (maple is very abundand, someone know any use for it?) or figure out something to make from it (Apotechary and Sawyer is what I pursue in a leisure way).
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
Duffy Swiftshadow
Right now maple is really just for bows and a little goes a long way, but when ammo is added it will be used for arrows. Apothecary stuff you wanna focus on Major Stimulant, Sanguine, Tonic, Adhesive, and Minor Antiseptic. Might be forgetting something, check the Speed, Cure, and Tanglebomb recipes.
Azure_Zero
Glad you enjoy Talonguard's Auction House, Schedim.

I can imagine T3 being kept in house in each; powerblock, settlement and or company thus not being remotely on sale in an Auction house.

If your looking for something (T1 or T2) ask on the CoalRoad or in the mumble.
Lisa Stevens
I have been traveling around and buying stuff at various auction houses. I spent almost 7 gold at Keeper's Pass auction house a week or so back buying T2 recipes. They are the only auction house to regularly post T2 recipes. If other did and let me know, there would be more gold flowing to them.

-Lisa
Duffy Swiftshadow
We slacked of on recipes, re-posting them every week is such a colossal pain and they were barely moving. I'll see if someone will go through the spares again and throw some up.
Lisa Stevens
Duffy Swiftshadow
We slacked of on recipes, re-posting them every week is such a colossal pain and they were barely moving. I'll see if someone will go through the spares again and throw some up.

I am only buying T2. Let me know when some go up and I will run over to see if there is anything I need. Thanks!
Schedim
I buy T1s (if they are not to expensive) to distribute them over AHs, and I will try to keep them posted :-)
Schedim
Lisa! I saw a coupleof T2 recipsts in Hammerfell AH. One Apotecahry and perhaps a couple of Armour/Weapon thingies..

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post