Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Have pitty on them

Caldeathe Baequiannia
If, like me, you live in one of the few oases of sanity that doesn't try to screw with time every spring and fall, remember that the rest of your comrades may not be so lucky, and may be confused by the fact that your clock no longer has the same relationship to theirs as it did in the recent past.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Maxen
Yes, daylight "savings" time sucks… smile Need to abolish it!
aussiedwarf
Why won't somebody think of the children? smile

Actually that is a helpful heads up about daylight savings as I am in a different continent and had no idea when you go through daylight savings.
Elder of Forgeholm
Owner of www.pfomap.com
Contactable at aussiedwarfpfo@gmail.com
Bunibuni
They changed it a few years back so that we have less time in the Fall and Winter in Daylight Savings time and more time the rest of the year instead of being 6 months on and 6 months off.
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Bunibuni
They changed it a few years back so that we have less time in the Fall and Winter in Daylight Savings time and more time the rest of the year instead of being 6 months on and 6 months off.
Instead of, you know, getting up a little earlier?

I thought the government changed it to make it look like they're actually doing something. Silly me.

It's a good thing there's no evidence that it leads to an increase in deaths from heart problems….oh, wait.
Bringslite
Have pity on those souls that are so adversely affected. Feel sorry for all when we feel like we lose an hour. Feel the same joy we do when we feel like we gain an hour.

Regular time is really just too bland!
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Not bland at all. We get to spend the next few months compensating for the people who can't leave their bloody clocks alone.
Bringslite
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Not bland at all. We get to spend the next few months compensating for the people who can't leave their bloody clocks alone.

Great! It affects everyone. Beautiful and totally the American way to do things!

Merica!
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bunibuni
Originally set up to provide more light during the war years, like any government endeavor, they decided it was too much of a problem to stop it when the war was over. smile
Crafting! Gathering! Monster Killing! Exploring! Politicking! That's us in a nutshell! Ranged Attackers, crafters and gatherers come join the Holy Magicks company based out of High Road. Our main motto is "Death Thru Superior Fire Powers!"

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post