Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Keepside Chat with Lisa, Thursday, November 12, 8 PM EST

Bob
It's Lisa's turn for a Keepside Chat, but Wednesday's aren't good for her right now, so we're moving it to Thursday. If any of the usual suspects are available to moderate, that would be great. Otherwise, Lisa will just take questions from the audience. Or maybe I'll take over and ask Lisa all the really tough questions, like "Aren't puppies just the cutest?" and "The Truesilver Greatsword +5: A great sword or the greatest sword?"
Duffy Swiftshadow
I won't be available Thursday, if someone who does attend would be so kind as to record it and stick it somewhere I can grab it.
Azure_Zero
I'll likely be able to attend and record it,
and if Hoff's not around, I don't mind hosting again.
Ravenlute
Yay! A reason to wear my brand new loincloth! smile
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Hobson Fiffledown
To cross threads, here's a question I would like asked.

Concerning game mechanics, polish, and design, what are the top two or three items on the to-do list looking past EE11?
This space for rent.
Drogon
ANY hope for an investor? We need some sort of news on progress if any. Players are dropping like flys while being in Limbo….no one wants to keep investing their time doing anything until they know the game will continue on and their time will be worth the effort….
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Takasi
Truesilver Greatswords are truly great, but how about those bows? There's a Veteran's Quiver for your Veteran's Longbow and Veteran's Shortbow. Will we see something to match a Sniper's Quiver, Champion's Quiver or Master's Quiver? Or how about that Soldier's Quiver? And continuing with the subject of greatness, were there any plans for weapons with the Artifact keyword to match rank 6 attacks?
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Drogon
ANY hope for an investor? We need some sort of news on progress if any. Players are dropping like flys while being in Limbo….no one wants to keep investing their time doing anything until they know the game will continue on and their time will be worth the effort….

Aye!

We just wanna hear something, anything really. Even if it isn't any news of a final deal just say something about it. Have there been any talks with any companies? Is there anything in progress? Any general news on what kinds of things investors want?

Just say something. Even a few breadcrumbs of info may get people's hopes up. Even if they wind up getting dashed later at least we know you guys are trying. If there isn't anything to report whatsoever, we gotta know that too. People got a right to know this stuff.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Hobson Fiffledown
Almost all investor talk is going to be off limits to the general public. If they do get an angel investor, we will hear about it as soon as it is secured. Until then, I'm guessing the answer is that they are still looking for/talking with potential investors. So…same answer we've received since September.

I do think some people would like to know if GW is considering any different approaches to increasing revenue. The Steam conversation has gone on long enough that I think it should be addressed. Any thought to cash shop items or alternate subscription options that some have mentioned? Personally, for consistent revenue increases, I don't think anything much beyond adjusting the box price is a realistic option for the current team in the short term (just considering resources). But I'm just a guy, playing a guy pretending to be another guy. What do I know? smile

Are there any current plans for a new marketing push after EE11? Any options to re-tap the Paizo customer base, or offer up incentives to them (more game .pdf stuff, a shiny star for their PFS profile)?

Still, my biggest question goes back to the top two or three items on the in-game 'to do' list past EE11. GW having an answer to that question would put to rest a whole list of other concerns for me.

Edit: Well, would you look at that. They threw an investment bone our way.
This space for rent.
The Eternal Balance
Azure_Zero
I'll likely be able to attend and record it,
and if Hoff's not around, I don't mind hosting again.

Is Hoffman actually still playing this game?
It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post