Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Keepside Chat with Lisa, Thursday, November 12, 8 PM EST

Bringslite
Would love to hear a little bit on all of the above topics and…. anything else that could get some discussions started again around here.

The forum was most interesting when we still dreamed about mechanics and features. Not alternate payment methods and Hail Mary pricing models. smile

Edit: Have to add this as there is a contingent (not small) of players in our "group" that want to know. With the limited Dev team situation, has there been more thought about or a complete new document created for an OE plan? What does the game look like (at OE) for the GW team? Do you have a better grasp of a "type" of player that the game is for?

Is it about the same as it was at the Kickstarter or has it changed? Please try and describe what YOU feel either of those are. I know it is a tough question, but some of my guys really want to hear your answer to those things.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Azure_Zero
Keepside Chat Audio File
Duffy Swiftshadow
Streaming available here.

Thanks for the recording Azure!
Azure_Zero
Your Welcome
Giorgio
When is the next Keepside chat and/or Outlaw Council meeting?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Bob
Giorgio
When is the next Keepside chat and/or Outlaw Council meeting?

Not sure at this point. I'm probably the next sacrifice, and I'm still getting caught up after my vacation. Maybe Wednesday the 20th for a Keepside, once I have a chance to post a more complete list of upcoming fixes for 11.1.
Giorgio
Bob, sounds good to me, looking forward to it. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post