Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Core Recruiting for Albion Online

Zycor
https://www.reddit.com/r/albiononline/comments/3se7x3/albion_qa_w_core_learn_from_vets_during_stress/
Tigari
Didn't you say you dislike the game alot thought? Or have some things majorly changed?
Zycor
it is playable. Nothing else to play
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Albion Online is, in many ways, what Pathfinder Online should have been.

* Focus on Small Gang PvP
* Well integrated gathering, refining and crafting system
* Well integrated skill system, that is not class based.
* Player constructed towns; Personal Homes and Crafting Stations.
* Territorial control and conquest.
* Zone based PvP and rule sets for player looting.
* Safe zones for those who wish to limit their exposure to PvP, but at a cost of not having access to higher tier gathering and or crafting.

Albion Online was not developed by a big named developer, nor did it have the backing of a company like Paizo. But, as I have written numerous times, Albion Online marketed itself to an MMO crowd, and one willing to accept more hard core rules for PvP. That lead to over 20,000 players during it's Summer Alpha test, and likely even more than that when Closed Beta begins in two weeks.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Tyncale
Unfortunately there is still a group of people who are looking for the type of 3rd/1st person Fantasy MMO's that are Everquest, WoW, PFO etcetera. I never could get into the UO (isometric?) type of games. Never liked Diablo for that reason too. Or the billion other RPGS/moba's/mmo's that play like that.

So there is still a void to be filled here.
Regalo Harnoncourt, Leader of the River Kingdoms Trading Company, High Council of Callambea.
This is the character that I am playing almost 100% of the time. (Tyncale is my Sage/Mage)
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Tyncale
Unfortunately there is still a group of people who are looking for the type of 3rd/1st person Fantasy MMO's that are Everquest, WoW, PFO etcetera. I never could get into the UO (isometric?) type of games. Never liked Diablo for that reason too. Or the billion other RPGS/moba's/mmo's that play like that.

So there is still a void to be filled here.

That is probably Elder Scrolls Online, which I haven't played since beta, but I here it has improved a lot and has a stable community.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Paddy Fitzpatrick
As much as I'd be willing to try it out, I am not sure if this is the place to recruit for another game. Seems like bad form to me unless you're trying to recruit for a meta game guild that also plans on playing this game too.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Gagnrath
Paddy Fitzpatrick
As much as I'd be willing to try it out, I am not sure if this is the place to recruit for another game. Seems like bad form to me unless you're trying to recruit for a meta game guild that also plans on playing this game too.

Indeed.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Zycor does have a meta game guild, as do I and most other guilds in this game.

Considering that Ryan used to poo poi the notion that any other game was competition for PFO, I don't see the issue

Bringslite
If it were an issue it would or will be a gone thread. Even if that doesn't happen, that does not mean it is good form.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post