Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online Investment Update

Lisa Stevens
Hello Pathfinder Online Players!

It has been a few months and I wanted to bring you up to date on where we stand in regards to getting investment in so development can continue on Pathfinder Online.

Last week, a new company has entered the arena and I am super excited about the possibilities. It is still early in the process of talking with them, though I have been on the phone every day helping them get the data they need to make a decision. If they decide to move forward, Pathfinder Online will benefit from a significant infusion that will allow the development team to expand to the largest it has been.

Of course, nothing is signed, sealed and delivered yet, but early signs are promising and I wanted to let you know about this latest development as soon as I could.

Stay tuned to the Goblinworks forums for more news as I am able to release it. I will also be hosting the Keepside Chat this week on Thursday at 5pm instead of the usual Wednesday timeslot. Thank you for your patience and continued patronage of Pathfinder Online!

-Lisa Stevens
Acting CEO
Goblinworks Inc.
Ravenlute
Thanks for the update Lisa!
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Bringslite
Yeah!

That really is all I need to say. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Burghthing
Fingers crossed!
Drogon
May the force be with you…. Thanks for giving an update
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
harneloot
HUZZAH!

(And Drogon, that was the perfect sentiment!)
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
Tigari
Maybe soon I'll start luring Golgothans to logging in again..
You are a Troll
That would be great Tigari - ain't the same without the ever present threat!
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
That sounds promising, but I'm hoping when you say that it will allow the development team to expand, that does not mean bringing back just the same people that were here before. Might not be a good idea to bring back any of those let go.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Nihimon
Glad to hear it, Lisa.
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post