Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online Investment Update

Hollowgrin
Somewhat amazing this deal still has not materialized yet. I work at a Fortune 25 company and deal with transactions that are multiple orders of magnitude in size than what I estimate the entire budget of this project will be. And those transactions can be hammered out in a month at most. There are all sorts of reasons why this is taking as long as it is. Some are not serious (the parties aren't skilled at negotiations or aren't able to figure out how much or little leverage is in play) and others are serious (one party isn't serious). No idea what the scenario is but hope all turns out well.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Well it all boils down to what is the current status really? Is there anything more that can be told?

Really just a bone of some kind to show some kind of progress or estimated timeline would be good.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Father Bronin
Hey Lisa. It is almost June 1st. Can you throw us a bone yet?
Azure_Zero
Father Bronin

I don't think we'll hear anything until about late July.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Why late July?
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Azure_Zero
When has any info on the investor or newcorp been on time and is always late.

I'm saying late July from a gut feeling..
Father Bronin
I forgot Paizocon is going on this weekend. Probably nothing for a few days. I was hoping to hear something in June. I expected it would be: Give us another month or two (emphasis on the two).
Giorgio
Father Bronin

Lisa made a post

Is that a bone worth picking? smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Edam
To be honest I am more comfortable with due diligence and proper negotiations taking place over a longish period then I would have been with an "American Pickers" style "wheel and deal on the fly" fire sale.
Nightdrifter
If you work for a company that has billions then dealing with 10 million tis not a big thing. If the new partners are smaller, then maybe a couple of million are a big thing for them. If you think you can quickly bring you billion dollar employer into this, then do. Otherwise do not complain about the more tentative mature of a smaller, but actively interested partner. Amy I suggest that they really want this to work, not fizzle again. They want to get it right with the right needed investment. (If {hypothetically} 5 million more is needed, 4.5 million is a waste; spent and no product.)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post