Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Thursday's Census

Midnight
On Thursday 11/12/15 who logged in between 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m.?

We're constantly debating the number of players this game has. I think it is time to find out.

Just post whether you logged in to the game.

I did not log in to the game Thursday.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Did not log in, been kinda busy this week smile
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
I have an active accounts but I can't bring myself to actually log in for nearly a month now. There are too many better games in alpha, beta and in early release to spend my time with.

PFO is just too uninspired a product and with less players than a 64 man server of most player-salon titles, they might what to consider scrubbing the whole thing and starting from scratch with a single-player or cooperative player model (ie. Sword Coast Legends).
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Schedim
Was on, at least twice during that time fram (if I understood the am/pm shenaigans and it was 24 hours and not one minute).
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Midnight
Schedim
Was on, at least twice during that time fram (if I understood the am/pm shenaigans and it was 24 hours and not one minute).

Yeah it's meant to pinpoint a 24 hour window for each of us.
He who wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens our skill. Our antagonist is our helper.
-Edmund Burke
Caldeathe Baequiannia
I'm not sure this would work in general, and today in particular. 1) Besides myself yesterday, I'm aware of two, maybe three, regulars who logged in who have never visited these forums. 1b) I saw three people in the Aragon Mumble room who are there almost daily but I don't think participate here with any regularity. 2) last night was Keepside, so there was probably interest from people who hadn't otherwise logged in much lately.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Bringslite
From my settlement, I am almost the only one that even just reads these threads on a regular basis. This is probably not going to generate much solid data.

I logged in and played during your specified window.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Duffy Swiftshadow
We got like 4-6 League folks on 3-4 days a week for some group stuff on top of random individual gathering and what not.
Schedim
Someone is sweeping the woods around Sylvaen, or there is much less spwning in that area than everywhere else … Just sayin'
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
You are a Troll
Was on between 3-5pm est. On again 8pm-9:30pm est.

LOL - Bludd can't log in because he is spending his time on other games but makes 10+ posts in two days time? Why don't you just scrap your accounts and spend your money on cheeseburgers or something dude. Quit your ceaseless bleating - it is beyond tiresome.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post