Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Thursday's Census

Stilachio Thrax
Normally, I would have logged on and played some during that window, but real life has been intruding in my gaming time the past week or so. It was not to be…
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Yeah, only a few Fianna guys playing right now, most of us are focused on Linkrealms atm but that should be over soon.

I have met the guys at Aragon and they're on pretty regularly though so I do have others to play with.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Beltrane
Yes I was logged in for a couple of hours during that time frame
Leader of Marsh Wardens and Steward of Hammerfall
Drogon
I
HpoD - "I have, however, sat and watched as others took things more personally (on both sides) and became zealots, charging forward on a shining white horse into a pile of shit. Forum Warriors at their peak, striding the battlefield knee deep in the bloody, broken arguments of their adversaries before the burning village of their credibility….Chill guys. "
Ravenlute
Yup, was on 4-5 hours yesterday.
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Garric Orcsbane
I was on for 4 hours or so but there were some gaps due to familial responsibilities.
Dreggo
I was on for an hour or so.
Kenton Stone
Aragon has a regular group on most nights either running escalations or gathering.
Kenton Stone
Leriol
Sarevok
Zandor

We all have various alts we switch in and out of.
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Kenton Stone
Aragon has a regular group on most nights either running escalations or gathering.
Kenton Stone
Leriol
Sarevok
Zandor

We all have various alts we switch in and out of.

I will return when Patch 11 is issued and when my current batch of alpha, beta tests are over.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Father Bronin
I was on briefly. Thursday is usually a busy day for me.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post