Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Thursday's Census

Giorgio
I played for a few hours while listening to the Keepside chat.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Udo
Tyv does not speak for even close to all of Aragon. We in Aragon who play almost every single day haven't seen or heard from him in months, then to pipe in now especially after Lisa's announcement and rip on the game is tasteless. Sorry Tyv. Outta site, outta mind.
“Those who surrender Freedom for Security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one”
-B Franklin
Bringslite
Amenhotep
Tyv does not speak for even close to all of Aragon. We in Aragon who play almost every single day haven't seen or heard from him in months, then to pipe in now especially after Lisa's announcement and rip on the game is tasteless. Sorry Tyv. Outta site, outta mind.

<– Completely shocked!

Well, maybe not so much.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Tyv Blodvaerd of Aragon
Amenhotep

No it has been about a month, because my absence from PFP began when Sword Coast Legends launched for early entry in mid-October.

I'm glad to see some of you are still active, but I think I may have been in-game considerably longer, having started in alpha-6 so I burned out on it before you all have.

As I said previously, I'm glad to see they have a potential new backer and I hope the new backer has the "pull" to take the game in a more positive and different direction. I still have well over a year's worth of prepaid time, so I'll continue to lurk and maybe occasionally jump in when I see something interesting, like a new patch.

PS. I never claim to speak for anyone else, and no one speaks for me.
Aragon (CN) a settlement founded on the principles of the River Freedoms: Say What You Will; Oath Breakers Die; Walk Any Road, Float Any River; Courts are for Kings; Slavery is an Abomination; Have What You Hold.

Settlement Focus: Fighter and Rogue Training
Game Play: Escalations / Refining / Crafting / Defensive PVP
Fult
Oathday, Midnight says? Hmm… yes, the 12th day of Neth, Fult was there. Fult remembers because it was cold and luckily Fult found a great heap of papers that had been stored by crafters of the settlement.
tribuzio
Fult, if you have used a Dwarven wire +2 recipe for that fire I will bury you under the tons of +1 wire I am making to cert some +2 and +3 critical.

yes, I was on line Tuesday.
Quijenoth Starkiller
Yes I still long in a few times a week but I find it hard to stay in the game for more than 30 minutes. I was not online on the Thursday though
Quijenoth Starkiller Viceroy of Callambea
Company Leader of Beyond the Grave - www.beyond-pfo.com
Crafting Planner
Maxen
On Thursday, 11/12/15 between 12:00am and 11:59pm, I was losing money in Vegas. I wish I had been online instead.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Maxen
On Thursday, 11/12/15 between 12:00am and 11:59pm, I was losing money in Vegas. I wish I had been online instead.
At least that explains how quiet the HRC has been lately
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Daer
Yes I was logged in for a few hours on that day.
Settlement Leader : Talonguard

Killing, Dying and Healing.. and can't figure out which I am doing at any time!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post