Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE11 on Zog

Bob
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Update: But as I stood there (while typing the above), they vanished one after another, at the rate I placed them. It seems they are lasting only about 10 minutes each.Is that expected behaviour for camps? If so, there is no problem as the others could easily have been in place for 10 minutes before vanishing.

Just checked the spreadsheet, camps do indeed have a 10 minute duration.
Giorgio
Bob,

One thing I am not clear on, is there a deadline for each settlement to choose the "settlement layout" before EE11 so we can send it to you; or does that not matter yet?

https://www.goblinworks.com/static/media/uploads/settlement_layouts.jpg
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Giorgio
Bob,

1- The Forgeholm vaults are not working properly for non-founding company leaders, can this be addressed in EE11?

2- The current map still has some hexes in the Southern Echo Peaks around Live Oak and Forgeholm as mountains terrain when they are instead forest terrain; is this something that can be easily updated?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

Seith of Coedwig
Hi Bob, will there be a chance to accumulate some gates on Zog today?
Bob
Giorgio
One thing I am not clear on, is there a deadline for each settlement to choose the "settlement layout" before EE11 so we can send it to you; or does that not matter yet?

There's no choice of layout yet, everyone just gets layout #1 for now. When we're closer to implementing multiple layouts, we'll figure out the system for giving each settlement some choice of layout.
Bob
Seith of Coedwig
Hi Bob, will there be a chance to accumulate some gates on Zog today?

Can't do another run today, but I'll try to do a couple tomorrow.
Giorgio
Bob
There's no choice of layout yet, everyone just gets layout #1 for now. When we're closer to implementing multiple layouts, we'll figure out the system for giving each settlement some choice of layout.

Thanks, that gives me time to set up a poll and check my settlement members preferences. smile

Bob
Giorgio
1- The Forgeholm vaults are not working properly for non-founding company leaders, can this be addressed in EE11?

If you're talking about the Settlement and Settlement Upkeep vault permissions, those still use the default values regardless of what you set them to in the UI. We really wanted to fix that for EE11, but couldn't squeeze it in. Hopefully we'll be able to keep that issue near the top of the priorities for the next patch.

Giorgio
2- The current map still has some hexes in the Southern Echo Peaks around Live Oak and Forgeholm as mountains terrain when they are instead forest terrain; is this something that can be easily updated?

The map actually is just a shrunken-down version of the terrain, and some of the terrain types shifted after the terrain was largely finished up. We'll have to revisit the map at some point and make it easier to tell what terrain type each hex is.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Hi Bob, there are lots of Veteran's Shortbows, but no Longbows in the settlement vault. Could we get those added next time it's convenient?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Bringslite
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Hi Bob, there are lots of Veteran's Shortbows, but no Longbows in the settlement vault. Could we get those added next time it's convenient?

Some T3 armor also please. I need some truesilver chain. No hvy armor in there either. If you already put some in Skellingtown, that works fine.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post