Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE11 on Zog

Bob
I added Veteran's Longbows, Truesilver Chain, and an assortment of armors to the Goblinville Settlement vault. Let me know if you need anything else specific.
Caldeathe Baequiannia
With Archer 13, Neither Truesilver armour, nor Adamantine armour match properly.

Adamantine gets the Masterwork and five Minors

Truesilver gets the Masterwork and Truesilver, but no minors.

The archer armour feat never matches Adamantine at any level, but it has all the minors from Adamantine and none from Truesilver.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Stairs up toward Cathedral from Tannery are covered with ground.
Bringslite
that is….. depressing.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Hopefully it's a quick spreadsheet issue, that can be fixed before it gets to live.
Smitty
http://goblinary.com/ItemDetails?item=Truesilver+Chainmail

does the true silver chain mail work for archers ?

the truesilver in the link is light armor but truesilver chain mail should match archers right ?
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Smitty
http://goblinary.com/ItemDetails?item=Truesilver+Chainmail

does the true silver chain mail work for archers ?

the truesilver in the link is light armor but truesilver chain mail should match archers right ?
Archer Feat - - - - : Medium, Military, Flexible, Masterwork, Supple, Truesilver, Quiet
Adamantine Chain : Medium, Military, Flexible, Masterwork, Supple, Adamantine, Quiet
Truesilver Chain- - : Light, Agile, Reinforced, Masterwork, Intricate, Stealthy, Truesilver
Smitty

did you click the link? Truesilver chain is not the same as truesilver chainmail.
Truesilver Chainmail - + 0 has Truesilver, Masterwork, Stealthy , Medium + 1 adds Military, +2 adds Flexible, +3 adds Supple
So it matches everything but quiet -
Archer Feat - - - - : Medium, Military, Flexible, Masterwork, Supple, Truesilver, Quiet
Perhaps the stealthy on the truesilver chain mail should be quiet to match all of them, but it looks pretty good for an archers to use to me.

Caldeathe Baequiannia
There is no such thing as Truesilver Chain. That was a shortcut for Truesilver Chainmail

The point, as displayed in my original screen caps linked above, is that actual "Fine Truesilver Chainmail +3" as it exists on the test server does not have keywords that match the archer feat. It has a set of keywords that include Light, Agile, Reinforced, Masterwork, Intricate, Stealthy, Truesilver which does not match the Archer Feat or the Goblinary
Seith of Coedwig
Bob had put a bunch of materials for settlement construction in a vault, but none of it appeared in the Settlement vault. Has anyone seen it elsewhere?

Codexes of all kinds, workers Tools, torches and other random stuff that is mostly useless except for building settlement structures.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post