Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE11 Testing: Easy Kills for Achievements 5PM PST Saturday 11/14/2015

Bob
I'll be online today at 5 PM PST. At that time, I can teleport up to 5 players to me, we can party up, and then I can kill an endless stream of mobs while everyone's in range so that you'll get a bunch of kill credits. You should also get a bunch of loot, probably too much to carry. I can teleport everyone back to your banks afterward so you can deposit everything. Hopefully this will get some of you the ability to train up to higher levels so you can fight some tougher monsters, perhaps even some Dark Elves.

Keep an eye on general chat around 5PM PST to join in.
Bob
I'm online now. If you'd like to get some kills, just post in general and I'll teleport you to me.

EDIT: Okay, that's it for today. I'll be available again tomorrow at noon PST. Or if you really need some achievement points and these times just don't work for you, send me an email at bob@goblinworks.com and we'll try to arrange something.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post