Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE11 Testing: Dark Elves 4PM PST Sunday 11/15/2015

Bob
I'm going to log on today at 4PM PST and launch the Dark Elves somewhere near Goblinville. I can teleport anyone interested in battling them to that hex and hand out any equipment that you can use. Any training will need to be done before I teleport you there. If you can get your character up to somewhere around the level of your regular in-game character, that would be ideal, but anyone with any level of training is welcome to join in.
Bringslite
Dang it! I have missed each of these. It just did not turn out to be a good weekend for me to start trying to help with this. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bob
And the Dark Elves have been taken down, though admittedly with some occasional GM speed-ups. However, we demonstrated that every event can be handled with a party of six, including the win boss, though there were a lot of deaths along the way.

I'll schedule more chances to try this during the week. Thanks again everyone for all the help.
Bringslite
I made it in. I was the 7th wheel so couldn't see it from a party prospective but they looked very manageable. My rank one Touch of Darkness seemed to be useful even though I am wearing pot plate +3. Rank 1 Longbow attacks were useless.

Like some of the other new mobs, You can be outside the party and still get agro at the start. Pretty sure it wasn't just AoE because I held agro even moving away from the others.

Also, when I once caused main agro (moving too close) I was able to survive by doing the circle run and the party picked them off handily.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Caldeathe Baequiannia
As mentioned, there were a number of deaths, even though we were playing slightly optimized versions of our live characters (and in one or two cases, a bit more than slightly).

The event will be challenging, but doable, especially with a few more experienced players around. Extra-party bait may prove useful.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Bringslite
Cal,

All of you guys have been on the test server since that far back? I feel pretty limited with my 6000-7000 point build.

Good move.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bob
Bringslite
All of you guys have been on the test server since that far back? I feel pretty limited with my 6000-7000 point build.

Turns out I can give you experience points on the test server. We just have to meet up in-game.
Bringslite
Bob
Bringslite

Turns out I can give you experience points on the test server. We just have to meet up in-game.

Lol. OK. smile

Edit: That would be a good thing to get spread around. That fact. Starting from scratch is a major turn off in a test server. I will spread it to Ozem's people.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Jazc
The elves were different enough to be interesting and offered a challenge.

It seemed to me that a lot of art assets have been included alongside the feature updates which is really impressive (or it might be my imagination.)

Having a good stock of T1-T3 items in the bank really helps my ability to test things (although I missed out on the cheevs run.)

Will we have a set of defined test cases that we can run through when we jump on the server or is it just run around and see what breaks? Having some defined scope for testing gives a bit of direction and meaning to the testing which can be more helpful for those with limited time and test server availability.

All in all, the new patch delivers updates and shows progress in areas of interest - well done GW team of 3+1!

- Jasc
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Bringslite
Cal,

All of you guys have been on the test server since that far back?
Only because I wanted to test company banking in February. smile
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post