Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Various Map Resources Out of Date & Icon terminology

Duffy Swiftshadow
The complexity needed is screaming at me to go back to working on the Dynamic version of my map, but I'm hesitant to do so until we here about an investor…maybe I'll spend some time getting something basic working…idk
Giorgio
Edited one of my posts above, incorporated some of Cal's idea; thanks. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Giorgio
Focus (For Small Structures*):
* = Not sure it this level of structure needs to be on a map…
If at all, could you do the small structures as a popup with a set of checkboxes for any small (and even medium) structures present? using Icons only for broad roles?
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Giorgio
Map makers, any interest in this idea?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Azure_Zero
For now I think a simple solution for crafting to deem a town a crafting town it must support over 75% of the sum total refining and crafting facilties.
Milo
Just a note to say that I updated the map image that is linked on the community resources page on Monday, so it is up to date now. It was close before, but had some minor fixes.

Sorry, not getting a lot of time on forums and may not see responses, but wanted to pass that info along.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post