Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Whew, that was a chore!

Kitsune
Just got finished "catching up" on all the forum posts since, uh… Early August. Over 24 pages worth of threads to read (exception of a few key threads that I had read back in early September - ones surrounding the infamous announcement and all).

Anyway, I just wanted to respond to all of those threads all at once, with one over-simplified comment:

Y'all be crazy.
Ravenlute
Tell me something I don't know. I wear my Chaotic Neutral proudly. smile
Myl - Herald of Stone Bear Clan (Tavernhold)
"You can walk into Tavernhold but a horse will have to carry you out."
Bringslite
Kitsune
Just got finished "catching up" on all the forum posts since, uh… Early August. Over 24 pages worth of threads to read (exception of a few key threads that I had read back in early September - ones surrounding the infamous announcement and all).

Anyway, I just wanted to respond to all of those threads all at once, with one over-simplified comment:

Y'all be crazy.

Nice to have your in depth analysis back. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Kitsune
Bringslite
Nice to have your in depth analysis back. smile

And yet, still no "like" button… smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post