Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE11 Testing: Escalations on Zog

Bob
For those interested in tackling some of the changed escalations on Zog, the following escalations are currently running:

-20,1: Goblin Raid
-20,-3: Ustalav Invaders (Home)
-15,-3: Moloch Cultists (Home)
-14,1: Ustalav Invaders
-10,0: Bonedancers
-11,-4: Skull-Basher Ogres
-7,-3: Razmiran Cultists
-1,-3: Them Ogres Ain't Right
-3,-1: Nature's Wrath (Home)
-2,2: Dark Elves
3,1: Bloodbriar Goblin Raid
5,1: Skeletal Uprising
3,-2: Goblin Ghouls

I can change these up in a couple days.

EDIT: Switched -2,2 to Dark Elves.
Bob
Hex -2,2 has been switched to Dark Elves. Original post edited to reflect this change.
Mistwalker
The Molochs are nicely tinted red - either to reflect flames or the blood of innocents that the spill.
That particular escalation has been eliminated.
Smitty
Not sure how to test this or where to ask it.

What will happen to characters that have logged out in a settlement, the settlement is tore down, and buildings a rebuilt where the character logged out?

Will they they be stuck inside of them?

Just curious what will happen and if need to make it a point to log all my guys out at the edge of town.
Schedim
If that is a problem, then PFO has an enormous problem as there must be hundreds of toons that has been logged out in towns that will be gone.

I guess the server just moves you to nearest convenient spot when you log in.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Schedim
Although I saw one toon log in on top of the AH once … So convenient and convenient…
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Bob
Smitty
Not sure how to test this or where to ask it.

What will happen to characters that have logged out in a settlement, the settlement is tore down, and buildings a rebuilt where the character logged out?

Will they they be stuck inside of them?

Just curious what will happen and if need to make it a point to log all my guys out at the edge of town.

In general, the collision on building walls only blocks you from going in, not from going out. If you find yourself inside a building, you should just be able to walk out through the walls. We found one exception to this, where we used the tavern as a building but with closed doors. Since the tavern has a real interior you couldn't get out when the doors were closed. We fixed that, and there shouldn't be any other buildings that have interiors, so we believe you're safe.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post