Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Final Candidate EE11b on Zog

Bob
Zog has been updated to EE11b, our first Final Candidate. The issues found with both EE11 and EE11a have generally been pretty minor, as well as safely and easily fixed, and we're very optimistic that this build will prove itself ready for prime time. If all goes well with it over the weekend, we hope to push it to live on Monday (11/23) morning during the standard 9-10AM PST daily maintenance.

This build has only a small number of changes from yesterday's EE11a build:

• New characters spawn near the shrine in the starter area, instead of at the exact center of the hex (only a short distance from the starter area).
  • Some bushes and uneven encounters were removed from the area near the starter area.
  • The number of prisoners that need to be rescued for the prisoner Duergar Slaver event was reduced from 75 to 30.
  • More alignment fixes were made to the player settlement areas to better line up things like stairs and roads with the terrain.
Feldrol
A side question:
What will happen to crafting queues on live server when E11 goes live ? Will they continue and deposit items in the bank as is nothing happened ?
Bob
Feldrol
A side question:
What will happen to crafting queues on live server when E11 goes live ? Will they continue and deposit items in the bank as is nothing happened ?

Yes, I tested that out when EE11 was first put on Zog and crafting queues continued on just fine through the transition. Once a crafting project is queued up, the data for it isn't really attached to the building anymore, so none of these changes should really affect it.
Feldrol
Nice
Takasi
Is this going in this morning, and if so…where is the safest place to log out a character? I suspect the holding locations are not safe, but what about the areas in town? With the stations and areas moving around, will we potentially be "stuck" inside buildings? Should we go to an NPC town?
Giorgio
Takasi
Is this going in this morning, and if so…where is the safest place to log out a character? I suspect the holding locations are not safe, but what about the areas in town? With the stations and areas moving around, will we potentially be "stuck" inside buildings? Should we go to an NPC town?

Bob already responded to this in another thread, let me see if I can find the link.

He said something to the effect you don't have to worry about it you should (barring any unforeseen event) be fine where you last logged off.
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Huran
Here is the link (though may be too late).

Building collision discussion.
"Circles of power, gathered by EARTH, welcomed by GOLD, in strife and in mirth. Focused by CRYSTAL, guided by LIGHT, showing the way, by day and by night. wrought in IRON, strengthened by STEEL, together we stand, in wrack and in weal. Hidden in SHADOW, explored by WOOD, we circle together, for the greater good." –Maxikyd– http://www.kotcguild.com/
Giorgio
EE11 client still not up? (Also known as "Papa Smurf are we there yet?"smile

Why yes I am anxiously waiting to update the game (so I can make lunch while it is downloading) and start playing. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Daer
Nope, not yet….. looking at the clock
Settlement Leader : Talonguard

Killing, Dying and Healing.. and can't figure out which I am doing at any time!
Daer
Hmm just got updating patcher so I think its live now
Settlement Leader : Talonguard

Killing, Dying and Healing.. and can't figure out which I am doing at any time!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post