Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE11 Testing: Free Experience and Easy Kills for Achievements 2PM PST Saturday 11/21/2015

Bob
I'll be on the test server today at 2PM PST. At that time, I can teleport up to 5 players to me at a time, we can party up, and then I can kill an endless stream of mobs while everyone's in range so that you'll get a bunch of kill credits. You should also get a bunch of loot, probably too much to carry. I can teleport everyone back to your banks afterward so you can deposit everything. I can also give you ridiculous amounts of experience at that time. Hopefully this will get some of you the ability to train up to higher levels so you can fight some tougher monsters, perhaps even some Dark Elves (which I'll be organizing a run for tonight at 5PM PST).

Keep an eye on general chat around 2PM PST to join in.
Bob
I'm on the test server now for anyone who needs experience, kill achievements, money, …
Bob
That's it for today. Hope to see many of you at 5PM PST to tackle the Dark Elves!
Edam
Be good if someone could arrange to do this during euro/oz timezones.
Bob
Sorry, really had to work those around my schedule this time around. I'll see about figuring out a better alternative before the next big update.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post